Reviews for The Chameleon
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
This story is one of the best Tangled fanfics I've ever read on here. Please update soon!
optimisticmarshmellow chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Please update soon, I'm really enjoying this, hope you still have the motivation to finish this.
BluemoonAR chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
This us great, love the whole steam punk theme. I think this is much mote plausible than Rapunzel black mailing Flynn/Eugene with the satchel like they did in tangled. Continue soon, this is really good.
Aryashi chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
Great work! I love all the attention to detail and how in character everyone is, with people like Gothel and Flynn that's no easy feat. And the steampunk flavoring is masterful, couldn't be happier with this. :)
adrilabelle chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
OH my ! thanks a lot for the updating ! that was amazing, and your witting is amazing, I hope you are gonna finish it soon ;o)
PureCreativity chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Aw. It's not complete. I'm sad.
PureCreativity chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I am really enjoying this...uh...what did you call it...STEAMPUNK yeah. I'm really enjoying this steampunk fic. I've never read one before, so it is a refreshing twist.
Harem Lover 26 chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Has this been abandoned?
Chibi Bunniie chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
That was beautiful. I'm crying, and I don't really know when I started crying, but now I'm crying because there aren't any more chapters! I beg of you, moar writing! You're a gifted writer, seriously, you're amazing. :)
This Muse chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
Please don't tell me that you've abandoned the story. I will cry. Omg, this is making me hyperventilate.
mecaka chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! This is so amazing, and it's been ten months since you updated... :(
Princess-Orlaith chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Oh god. I just watched Tangled for the third time again and I'm just in love with Flynn and Rapunzel. So of course I had the urge to search up fanart and then fanfiction :3
Looking for some angsty or hurt/comfort romance here and BAM you're my saviour. You're writing is hmm how would I say it. Like distant? You leave out some details for us to assume which I adore in stories. Steampunk too? Oh lord. Today is a very good day! Love it :))

Faved/Followed
Ellie chapter 18 . 1/1/2014
BEST. AU. EVER! Honestly this is pure undiluted genius! You've twisted what actually happened in the movie and woven those strands in so well here I'm awed I'm on the floor omfg. Pascal as a mechanical chameleon is pure awesome it's genius and it makes perfect sense. Love how you inverted Flynn and Rapunzel's roles in driving the story forward- like Flynn going to the queen, Rapunzel who's in danger of dying. Perfect. I just found this story and I'm loving it! I look forward to the next update (hopefully soon yes? haha) Thanks for sharing this beautiful beautiful story! :))
Slobberyblobber chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Eugene is still clinging to his asshole ways... :/

Poor Rapunzel, her mom is a bitchy bitch and her only friend is an evil little robot, and her new friend, Eugene, kinda wants her just for her body...OMG LET ME IN THIS STORY SO I CAN GIVE POOR PUNZIE A HUGGLE. D:

Can there be a sexy, yet not explicit and inappropriate scene between Rapunzel and Eugene? I was anticipating that in chapter 5. I'm so bad. XD

Anyways, this fanfic is great, keep up the good work! And promise me a happy ending..
Slobberyblobber chapter 3 . 12/30/2013
This is pretty cool, and here, I found a cool cover for ya: .