Reviews for The Chameleon
EverydayWhimsy chapter 18 . 7h
Please come back. Please, please, please!
For the love of God finish this magnificent masterpiece
OMG he knows she's the princess!But is it all too late?Will she die?Arghh the suspense is killing me!Please update soon!loving this story:)
This story is amazing! It's really good! Please don't leave us hanging , I want to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
This story is one of the best Tangled fanfics I've ever read on here. Please update soon!
optimisticmarshmellow chapter 18 . 9/20/2014
Please update soon, I'm really enjoying this, hope you still have the motivation to finish this.
BluemoonAR chapter 18 . 8/2/2014
This us great, love the whole steam punk theme. I think this is much mote plausible than Rapunzel black mailing Flynn/Eugene with the satchel like they did in tangled. Continue soon, this is really good.
Aryashi chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
Great work! I love all the attention to detail and how in character everyone is, with people like Gothel and Flynn that's no easy feat. And the steampunk flavoring is masterful, couldn't be happier with this. :)
adrilabelle chapter 18 . 7/1/2014
OH my ! thanks a lot for the updating ! that was amazing, and your witting is amazing, I hope you are gonna finish it soon ;o)
PureCreativity chapter 18 . 2/27/2014
Aw. It's not complete. I'm sad.
PureCreativity chapter 3 . 2/26/2014
I am really enjoying this...uh...what did you call it...STEAMPUNK yeah. I'm really enjoying this steampunk fic. I've never read one before, so it is a refreshing twist.
Harem Lover 26 chapter 18 . 2/23/2014
Has this been abandoned?
Chibi Bunniie chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
That was beautiful. I'm crying, and I don't really know when I started crying, but now I'm crying because there aren't any more chapters! I beg of you, moar writing! You're a gifted writer, seriously, you're amazing. :)
This Muse chapter 18 . 2/16/2014
Please don't tell me that you've abandoned the story. I will cry. Omg, this is making me hyperventilate.
mecaka chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
PLEASE UPDATE THIS! This is so amazing, and it's been ten months since you updated... :(