Reviews for Confessions
mattaweber chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
A really good story!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Fantasy world. Very enjoyable reading.
Lord of Kavaka chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
this is a nice little twist on the season 3 opener. I kind of like having Kate and the others watching as Castle basically confesses everything to Alexis.
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
I LOVE this. I've wanted Castle to find out about what was really going on in Kate's mind during the season 2 finale ever since I first watched that episode. I hope that sometime the show will address it. But while I wait for that, your story is a wonderful substitute. Your whole handling of this episode was wonderful. Hmmm, I'll have to remember to add you to author alerts...
LittleLizzieZentara chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was a great twist on one of my all-time favorite episodes. I like how you brought Alexis in, and having Lanie in the observation room was a great idea. The only thing, though-wouldn't Castle KNOW the others were in the observation room and would see and hear everything going on in the interrogation room? I liked how you had him so open in this, but I have a difficult time believing that he would be so open knowing that Kate would hear it. It doesn't take away from the enjoyment of the story, it was just something I thought of while I was reading it.
ifyougetedwardigetemmett chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Could use some spell check, and watch out for words that are spelt the same, but mean different things (in this chapter, you used 'brake' rather than 'break')

Loved the ending. Keep on writing, you can only improve.
MJ Followay chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
Love the ending!
gracie127 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Had so much fun reading this. Alexis dressing down her father, just perfect :-)
CastleFan40 chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
This is a great story. I love the interrogation scene with Alexis & Rick. Hysterical. You've got Alexis spot-on.

Loved the last scene with Rick & Kate. So sweet.

Lanie was hysterical as well and then Ryan and the betting pool. LOL !
FanficwriterGHC chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Well, no apologies necessary. This story was fantastic. I was howling while Alexis interrogated Rick, and found myself completely choked up when they finally got themselves sorted out. You walked a perfect line between emotional and entertaining and I was captivated the whole time.

Thank you for your dedication and don't worry at all about any similarities between yours and mine. I LOVED this so very much. It's very well written and just completely lovely to read.

Congratulations on a wonderful first story!

Rick13 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
It's good and also I think I know Ryan got his money

lunotto chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh i so wish that is what would had happen :) love your story :)way to go
RGoodfellow64 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Whoo Boy! Where to start? First with your GREAT story:

A few weeks ago I started to write a one shot called "See you in the Fall", but about 2/3 thru it stopped as I didn't like the way it was going. And this morning I find "Confessions" and after the first two lines I was hooked. THIS story of yours is exactly what I wanted to write. It is so good, you managed to hit all the emotions of the characters and by having Rick call Alexis, it was the perfect fulcrum for it to unwind.

I thought your intrerpretation of Alexis with Rick was spot on, I totally enjoyed the conversation and it moved at just the right pace to fill in all the blanks along the way to the end. All in all I have to say this must be added to my Favorite Stories, it is really, really a wonderful story and you should be rightfully proud of it.

Second: Thank you so much for your kind comments about my writing. To be considered alongside Emma is praise indeed. Oh and yes I am a guy, so no need to apologize.

Third: Have I mentioned how much I adore this story? Well it gave me the same smile while reading that "Of Finding Innocence" does...If this is your first try, I am so looking forward to more.

Kie Santiago chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
Man oh man I wish this had happened. Great job on the writing!