Reviews for Lost Moment
paisley15 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Okay, I … really want you to continue this actually. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! Quick question about the timeline. Is this before the beach. You hinted but I'm not sure? (First Class is the the only X-men movie I haven't watched but I've seen enough clips to be scoring this fandom for any type of fluffy/angsty no-divorce AU Cherik fic I can get my hands on. ERIC! WHY DID YOU LEAVE?! WHY, OH WHY?!) So anyway, loved it and here are a couple fics I've found and faved about Charles' ugly past.

The Primal, Eldest Curse by flowermasters

Wake Me From the Chill That Kills by flowermasters

See You in My Nightmares by Ender's Fangirl

I could of sworn there were more. Oh well. Maybe they were in a series of drabbles that I either didn't favorite or accidentally looked over. All the X-men fics in my favs list (besides the crossovers) were added either today or yesterday. Possibly the day before. I wasn't kidding when I said I'd been scouring this site. Wait, let me check the fics I'm following.

Ugh. Sorry, I couldn't find anymore. I need to start a community or something…
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Whenever you are ready, little mouse hethinks silently you will tell me.

Vengeance requires patience.

And I will kill them all.

Erik you are terrifying and yet so you. This is Something I actualy expect from you.

Also just a small typo I've seen. You have it in the senctence " little mouse hethinks"; you forgot the space between 'he' and 'thinks' (and maybe a comma after 'silently' but I'm not sure on that one).

I have to admit, I'm loving your x-men fics.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
oh wow just...wow nice i liked it
Nehan Shinzui34 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
ERRR...ummmm...I don't recall now any that have Charles telling Erik about his past but here's one that sorta deals with his past...fanfiction will eat it up i'm sure but:

http colon slash slash archive of our own works /225689

It's kind of a character study on Cain and Charles. But it's amazing! If I find one like your looking for I'll PM you.

Oh and thanks so much for the shout-out by the way. I'm really flattered! :)