Reviews for Phases of the Moon
Dohvah chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
PLEASE FINISH THE SERIES! did you die its been 5 years
Light chapter 14 . 2/17/2017
Please finish your story im so eager to continue I cant read the last chapter.
PureLUNAtic chapter 14 . 8/2/2016
Hey, formerly No. Luna Fan! Did you know you haven't updated in four YEARS! YEARS!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 14 . 6/17/2016
Aww man! I finished already? Please hurry and get the next chapter in so I can continue! Also, great story so far! You should turn this into a real book, you know publish it! Or better yet! Sell it to Lauren Faust! There are some great ideas in this book!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 13 . 6/17/2016
LOL! This chapter is hysterical! Lookie there! Shortest review I've written ever!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 10 . 6/16/2016
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I almost said this out loud.
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
"I don't want to think that our high ruler is some sort of a jokesterwho spends all her time thinking up ways to play small pranks on everypony."- Haystack.
Me: Hate to break it to ya but, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT SHE IS! LOL! And it runs through the family too!
Watch the episodes a bird in the hoof, three's a crowd, and Luna eclipsed to see what I mean! Luna pranks with the nightmare moon thingy, Celestia pranks with the cup, and last but not least... Cadance! She pretended to be all formal towards Twilight, then ten seconds later cuts the act and is like, "we're sisters in law! We don't have to be so formal." In my case, she said, "I can't believe you fell for that! That's the oldest trick in the book!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 6 . 6/16/2016
Ha ha ha! The episode "bird in the Hoof"! One question? How did Twilight not know about Philameana(the bird)? Also, this is pretty cool how you incoreporate the episodes int the story! Gives you a timeline idea so you know when this is happening!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 5 . 6/15/2016
Finally! I was wandering when nightmare moon would be mentioned again! Pretty cool. When does she come back to planet earth? Has to be sometime sooner than 1,000 yr.s right?
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 4 . 6/15/2016
Why do I keep thinking of baby twins when you mention the servant twins? It must be the thought of baby Pumpkin and Pound Cake the twins!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
Are you referring to the Gala? Cause I don't recall Luna being at either of them, though I wish she had!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
Pinkie Pie: we're all gonna sleep in the same bed together!

Me: are you kidding me?! Whenever my sister and I sleep in the guest-room, SHE like sprawls her entire body across like 3/4 of the bed! And it's a Murphy bed! Twice the size of your bed! How do you expect three ponies to sleep on one small bed without somepony falling off the other end, when two people couldn't sleep on one big bed together?! Hu? Hu?
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This, is, SO COOL! Eeek! So glad you made a sequel to Moonbeam! I was in the process of rereading it cause it was sooooooooo good! But now I think I'll settle for this! Eeek! eeek! eeeeeeeeeeek! Squealing in excitement!
ValentineTN chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Without an update in the last 3 years I could only assume that you died. I still hope that it is not the case, but whether that is true or not know that you are appreciated and that we are still waiting for an update. You are a wonderful author. I still remember when I've read ''Moonbeam'' and was quite sad that it ended. I cannot express the happiness I felt when I found out it's sequel.
Mlp NInjago chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
NOOO! PINE NEEDLE ONLY WITH FLUTTERSHY! NOT APPLEJACK!PLZ, I BEG YOU!