Reviews for Pardon Me
Said the Silence chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Yay! New chapter! :) Love it! More, please?

Sounds like Annie has a predicament! Is there action soon? ;)
Said the Silence chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
Okay, I've been stalking this story forever, lurking around and waiting for an update so I can review without looking like a weirdo. I am internally freaking out, because this story is phenomenal. Brilliant. Amazing.

I love Annie. I love her bitchy co-workers and her mysterious caller. I love the plot, even just so far.

Blow my mind again. Is it even possible to top what you have so far? I truly hope so. This is going to be epic.

Update soon. Please? ;)

/ Silence
thimblesforneverlanders chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
This is really very good. I saw that you haven't updated in quite some time and I truly hope you aren't giving up on this because I am looking forward to seeing how you are going to twist her into the world of Wesley and the fraternity. Please continue. It has so much potential. xoxo
4everYoung93 chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
Oh my Wizard God! This story is awesome, dude! :D I can't wait to see more, this chick reminds me of Andy from "The Devil Wears Prada", pre- bitch transformation. She's all mousy and quiet and sad-looking. Poor Diana :(

But who was that on the phone? It couldn't have been Wesley yet... Cross maybe? Or Sloan? SO CURIOUS! I'm SO subscribing to this one, hope the next chapter comes soon :)

Happy Writing

Young
StarsKeptMarching chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Interesting. I'm excited to see what you do with this. I must say, the dream bit was a little confusing. I had to reread that part a few times to sort of understand what you were saying. Other than that, it was pretty good! Can't wait to see more!