Reviews for Hardest of Hearts
Morgan Spiked chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Please update the story as I' really enjoying it:)
Temp02 chapter 3 . 12/3/2011
I'm loving your story and it makes sense that it would have been easier for Chuck and Blair to move on from each other when he left in season one and the way you are slowly showing their connection is still there is wonderful. I was so happy that Chuck came looking for her and asked her for help after he initially told her to go away.

When Blair confessed to him how she felt about Eva, that was a great breakthrough for them as Chuck really needed to hear that, to know that she cares. Another thing I love is how strong Blair is being with/for him which is nice to see because it seems like that part of her got lost over the years.

Can't wait to read what happens when they get to the house and I'm sorry it took me so long to give your story a look but at least I had three amazing chapters to read, thank you.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
Great chapter, it is really clipping along now. I hate the fact that only now they are voicing their hate and regret to each other. Great job, on the little twists with Eva.
CBBW3words8letters chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Amazing chapter!

going to that place sounds promising, can't wait!
SassySuzy84 chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Loving the story! The part where Blair tells Chuck that she hated Eva is perfect. I'm on pins and needles waiting for something to happen between them! I also really liked the part where you said the part about her being uniquely Blair. Keep it up! :)
Kadlin chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Great chapter!

Can't wait for "Saint-Sulpice"!

Please update soon:)
flipped chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
eva, the lies..

poor chuck
BCBass chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
This story is unbelievably awesome, I don't understand why you don't have more reviews! I'm hoping for a little *ahem* tension between Chuck and Blair in the next chapter, perhaps something a little 'distasteful' if you know what I mean. This story is rated M after all :)
Aliennut chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I am loving this story. You are truly a wonderful writer and I hope to read an update soon!
Aliennut chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
CBBW3words8letters chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Great chapter!

I can't wait to know what she's hiding!

Update soon! )
tinamarie333 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
So Blair is going to help track down the man who killed Chuck's wife/was cheating with Eva? She really is a masochist! Did she run over there because now that Eva is gone and she's divorced she wants to try to get back with Chuck?

I like Blair's POV, but I think I would also enjoy some more of Chuck's POV. Only because it's hard to know where he's coming from right now. He seems fairly indifferent to Blair, while we have to read about her being so affected. And not gonna lie, it's hard to see him struggling so much with Eva's death.

I also feel bad for Blair that she's not only trying to escape the gossip about her since Nate and Serena are married now (even if she didn't fully love him, that's gotta hurt, still being second to Serena), and then coming to watch Chuck be so sad about Eva. It's sad for Blair because it feels like no one is thinking about HER, ya know?

As for the secret you alluded to, I'm guessing Blair had a miscarriage or a baby of Chuck's?

Btw, was this supposed to be canon from post the S3 finale? I'm curious as to why Blair is doing this. You sort of alluded to Blair wanting to get back with Chuck, but that seems sad, seeing as how things ended with them and now Nate leaving her, too. I felt so bad for her when Chuck was pushing NS in her face.
flipped chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
oooooh the secrets and hidden intetions :)
LeftWriter224 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Great!
KillerNewton chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
how lovely...and intriguing. I'm hooked!