Reviews for For the Boy
Nitishu chapter 12 . 3/5
Having basic knowledge of the Japanese language made the first paragraph so very much better in this chapter... XD love phonics, urusai XD
charm13insomnia chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
awesome fic
jupimako chapter 30 . 10/10/2014
That was just wonderful. Thank you so much!
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 29 . 8/19/2014
I loved this! XD the epilogue with the letter is a really nice touch, it made me kinda tear up / gonna go look for that sequel now!
Earthspark chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
This was a really good story. In fact, I raced through it and through what you have so far of the sequel. In book terms, I couldn't put it down. I like your interpretations of the characters. Each of them are unique and come through well. And your Harry as David the feral kid breaks my heart. Hopefully this concept will have a happy ending. I am curious about how Trowa knows what David is communicating. Is that magic, or something else? Anyway, great concept well executed. I will keep track of your stories in the future. Thank you for writing! _
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 30 . 3/8/2014
interesting story
sable2684 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Well, this was an interesting chapter! The summary on this intrigued me, and I wasn't really sure what to expect, but I am definitely glad I decided to try it. I have read stories with a sympathetic Petunia, Dudley, and even Aunt Marge, but I think this is one of maybe two stories I have read with a sympathetic Vernon! (I am not counting any stories where, for whatever reason, the entire Dursley family are nice to Harry.) I can't wait to read more of this, so onward!
Manga154 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
I never thought I would be the day I found a Fanfiction like this...
A nice uncle?! Simply amazing. The way you type and the flow you keep throughout the chapter is remarkably well for a beginning chapter, but nun the less I am hooked.
Michael Bourne chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
ok ive seen vernon abuse harry but vernon treating him nicely that's not like him
juia chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
i have never read a vernon is nice story where harry is abused by his aunt. i like it!
mattdombast chapter 24 . 9/24/2012
so goodd
mattdombast chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
duo is so good for david
mattdombast chapter 21 . 9/24/2012