Reviews for Shooting Stars
Fick Chick chapter 1 . 5/28
mrpietan chapter 1 . 3/7
excellently done
Bobmin356 chapter 1 . 2/4
I liked this. The only way it could be improved would be by making it longer. :)
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
This is a fun story to read.
novonia chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
I like your ficlet, but you could do so much more with this and flesh it out to probably a good 50k
dkrosich chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Little short, but good.
Toras chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
A very good story. It would be interesting to see some of the fallout from this, for instance how does the wizarding world react to Voldemorts death, especially since Harry essentially treated him like a child. Additionally how would they react to Harry leaving, and in the future would Harry and the Enterprise crew find that the Wizarding world still exists or would they find only remnants left behind?
KShara Khan chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Very, very good story! Really quite different from most others but if you could, continue with the reaction of the wizards to the return of Sirus Black and of the crew of the Enterprise at the return of Harry Potter! It should be quite interesting!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Good story, but bittersweet. Sad that he has to leave the people who truly love him: Hermione, Ron, Remus, and Sirius. I hope Remus is able to help Sirius with Harry being gone. It seemed like Harry was about his only reason for living.

I'd love to see some more chapters detailing both Harry's adventures and what Hermione does with Harry's notes.
Yananikki chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I loved your story, thank you. :) any chance of connected oneshots?
aalens chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I enjoyed this. Thank you.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Nice work
ElegantButler chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Ooh! I hope that means more adventures to comevfor Harry.
Irina Marenco chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
are so few crossovers between Star Trek and HP that works. This is definitively one! Thanks for sharing.
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
This should be a series. Srsly. Fantastic!

Although I'm a bit surprised the Q came at his call. :P