Reviews for Bathroom Peril
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
*Curiostity killed the cat, or in your case, Curiostity managed to flush the green kid down the toilet.* Trolololololololol!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Me: " ( Laughing Hystericatly ) ( Laughing Hard ) Oh, my God! I Fucking pissed myself! Good Fuck! Oh, Lord, please help the little green kid ( Laughing ) who managed to flush himself down a toilet! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Hahahaha.. hahaha.. haha.. ha.. ha.. heh.. Oh, boy. ( Burst out Laughing )"

Tristan( Cousin ): " Wait, what..?"
Kenta chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I LAUGHED SO HARD XXD
Moonheart13 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I love ZADF, but I think it's so great when Dib gets back at Zim. You made this freakin' hysterical.
Invader Bean chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You ROCK for this, you know that, right? This is brilliant writing, and flipping HILARIOUS! A genious idea, too! Ah, poor Zim... Oh, well, at least they're getting along, huh? Eh, heh... Yeah... Dib's gonna die a horrible death... Sometime in the near future...
PreciousCosmos chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I kept bursting into laughter every five seconds! My sister was like, "Shut. Up!"
daisypi chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
wait doesn't ZIM get hurt in water
zuzuthezombie chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Hehehe, that was funny!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
THAT WAS HILARIOUS! XD

That's the second time he gets stuck in the toilet! I bet the firemen were cracking up when they saw Zim ... Poor little irken Zim
watermelonwafflesBISCUITS chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I thought this was HILARIOUS! I read this like... eight times and laughed harder and harder everytime! this is definently going on my favirotes!
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Oh Zim. XD Absolutely hilarious.
trearoos chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Wow, life is fun for them now instead of agonizing torture. By the way, I had a feeling Zim got stuck because he tried to find an underground base. XD
Eccentric.Elevator chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
! XD THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY! nice one X) *wipes a tear from my cheek from laughing so hard* that. Was. AMAZING! XD OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNEH!
Foxyshy chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I LAUGHED ALMOST AS HARD AS DIB WHEN I READ THIS. I LOVE YOU.
Wide-Eyed-Dolly chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Bravo, bravo! You have brought tears to my eyes! X'D This is for sure going to my favorites lol keep up the AMAZING work! :D