Reviews for Flock Together
UponACrowsWing chapter 29 . 11/13/2014
This was amazing. Rayne is amazing. You are amazing. And where is that other story you were talking about? Because did I mention the fact that you are amazing! And now I need to find it! And I agree screaming obscenities is cheaper than therapy although it doesn't work for as long of a time. Cole was adorable and very 6 year-old ish and of course amazing. Any way you should write more because that would make me really happy.
Shocked by your amazingness,
Crow.
Keepmovingforward2 chapter 29 . 4/28/2012
(Kelsey) well I bet you haven't had a reveiw in a while I think Kelsey was the name I reviewed this in otherwise omit could maybe be KayKay but other than that now I go by what I reviewed by since my account that I now have finally wont let me reveiw in my phone! But anyways I miss robin and rayne... I just remembered her today again! But unfortunately I'm guessing she's not coming back? I think it's. Been too long. I don't even k ow if you still in YJ anymore but there was nothing to read and I recoded to go through this again! Miss ya!
sjelson2.0 chapter 12 . 3/22/2012
Hey tor pretty good. And let me tell you your still a pretty good writer even when your half asleep
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 29 . 11/24/2011
That was great! i cant wait to read your next story, it sounds interesting!
FudoTwin17 chapter 29 . 11/24/2011
XD AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! IT'S OVR! *tear* But it was asterous while it lasted. :D I'll check out the story! :D
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 29 . 11/24/2011
1 yes 2 long! 2 ookk 3 yes more rayne! and 4 what couples? wallart? theyr my fav )
Kayla13love1 chapter 29 . 11/24/2011
Kayla13Love chapter 28 . 11/11/2011
Haha lol nice chapter!
Cimorene Uchiha chapter 28 . 11/8/2011
soooo what is the story going to be about? and shouting obscenities is probably better then therapy, but i dont cuss so i have no idea. Great chapter just curious was it the last one? and you said there is a preview? where is it? just curious~! Sorry i suck at criticism, usually i read a story and i like/love ( i.e. yours) and have no problems with it, or i despise a story ( which has not happened yet) and have no idea how to describe it as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism and not a flame. SO thanks KKCooper for being able to do that!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 28 . 11/8/2011
Tthat was good! im sorry your life has been chaotic, i totally relate. i agree with the silent-when-needed OC thing. im currently writing (not even typing yet) a story and every time im in school and forget the notebook, i get thirty ideas and they dissapear when i get to the notebook :(. anyways, i hope life gets better, and swear your heart out, im fourteen and it helps me :D
FudoTwin17 chapter 28 . 11/8/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! I AM SUPER WHELMED! I LUV IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! IT WASN'T SUCKY AT ! XD I feel better now. :) And no worries, this story is worth waiting 4!
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 27 . 11/1/2011
That was great! i eagerly await the next chapter!
Keepmoveingforward2 chapter 27 . 10/30/2011
Ik! I'm so POed because I was like uly didn't it record but then I was like oh yaa... Bs that suks
KKCopper chapter 27 . 10/30/2011
YOU'VE SEEN REAL STEEL? O_o

me jealous xD

good chappie, short but good and I enjoyed it~ xD Rayne Batman IS scary sometimes (but i LOVE HIM- i mean *cough*) - Good job writing him and Robin~

xD OKAY i have to say this NOW (its too late but... GR) when u write people's line you always seem to be like... "Rayne replied

*enter*

'Hey Robin,' Robin grinned and said,

*enter*

'Hi Rayne.' " and it annoys me, they should be on the same line, and by that I mean the SAID and the QUOTE, THEN you enter when someone ELSE speaks... XD Grammar pet peeve, mah bad

ANYWAYS this story ROCKS, keep Going FIFTY MROE CHAPTERS O_O but two will SUFFICE i guess xD all good things have to end right?

Keep writing~

~KKCopper
Kayla13Love chapter 27 . 10/30/2011
Loved it! Cole is too cute!

In young justice the invasion starts next week!