Reviews for Dreams
DareU2Bme chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
ooooh... I LOVE this
loutzy chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
will you stop being so perfect? seriously, this is great. :')
random4ever chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Nice piece, as great as all the others actually, bar one thing.

That thing is an inconsistency in this /...Blaine's cheek, around his neck and draws him in for a kiss. It tastes raw and unexpected, with hints of toothpaste but Kurt slides his tongue insistently into Blaine's mouth and.../ part. My point: when did either of them get up to brush their teeth?

Faithfully reading

Random
CStardust chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is so wonderful, I can't even formulate words.

I think I'd like to fornicate with your writing. You're incredible.
1gleefan chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Oh, I'm just melting right now. How do you do it?
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
You are so good at writing these first intimate encounters. I love those stories of yours, and I hope it helped you with overcoming your writer's block as much as it helped me waking up this morning.

I love to read fanfiction to get my mind going in the you for the help and fun.

thanxs, M
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
super-lazy-pre-written review from Faith Valconbridge to say I read this story chapter and I liked it! 3
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Oh that was SO cute! :)
SkarlettFever chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Adored this!
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
If that didn't help break your block I'd be glad to read more adorable fluff like that. Gosh I just want to bottle that love up and sell it
Chris chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
All I can say is... NAWWW!
jack-mick-la chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
You write everything I want to see. This was great! :)
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Aww! This is absolutely adorable.

As much as I'm looking forward to Glee coming back, I know I'm going to be kind of disappointed, because I've been reading so much fanfic that I have all these fantastic ideas of what Klaine are like post-summer and I have an ominous feeling that Ryan Murphy is just going to crush them all...