Reviews for Almost
CalynnTheDeltoranOlympian chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Can't wait for the next update. :-)
Violet Saphira Darling chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Not totally satisfied with the last thoughts she was thinking right before she told them to kill Mike, but I really do love this. Wow, great idea. I always thought Mike and Connies story was intriguing too, so thanks for writing this! Not only was it an original idea to write about this, but you also wrote it so well. Im not sure if you made it up yourself, but writing her as a half white half black girl just made the story so powerful. Heartbreaking. So beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing this, you're an amazing writer!
JustAnotherRainyDai chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This is really good! I always wondered how Connie could do that, allow Mike to almost get killed. I mean, he helped her! Least she could have done was stand up for the poor kid...
Anyway, I love the insight to her character. It definitely makes sense, how she was driven to make that decision.
You're a really good writer! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Very interesting concept to pick, too, I wouldn't have thought of this.
Unless if it's finished, I'd love to see an update! I want to know her feelings after this, whether she regrets her choice or not. Or maybe you could have them even meet up again in the future, though that's not exactly canon, because that'd be really interesting. If you continue I'm sure you have it all planned out. : )
Again, excellent story! : )
-indigo
Blackandwhiteangel13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
I like the story, I'd be cool to hear more about Connie and Mike's relationship unless this is just the one and final part