Reviews for Four Times Sokka Attempted to Bond With Zuko
Wonderfully heartwarming and in character. Love the boy talk. And Zuko is so adorably awkward that I just want to hug him XD
Love this ! :)
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 5/1
This was really sweet:)
Shiba-san chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
:) I appreciate Sokka a lot more now. Great story!
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
I crave these bonding fics worse than a fat lady does McD's, and yours was very in character and well written.
Actual.Loki chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I love Zuko and Sokka brotherly bonding fics XD
A chance to fly chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I really love your avatar one-shots! Zuko is perfectly in character, I like the way you describe him. Your writing style is also very good and I like the combination of angst and humor (Sokka ;P). Plus some bonding between Zuko and one of the others is always nice :D
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I love how you write these characters!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This is SO good! Very in-character and realistic. Nice job!
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was great! I really liked it; you wrote the characters very well. :)
maiko122 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
This made me smile :) I love Sokka Zuko friendship fics. I think you did a really good job of keeping them in character. I can totally see them bonding over girls, weapons, wild schemes, and crazy Katara.
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This was really good.
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Loved this. Some lovely, perfectly plausible Sokka/Zuko bonding. :D
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Just in general I love "four times..." sort of setups, and this one was especially fun. Zuko/Sokka, even when it isn't slash, is just too fun.

The only editorial proofread-y nitpick I could find was the word "frisson" - not "frission". Apart from that the whole thing was perfect (I've been reading enough grammatical disasters lately I've learned not to take CORRECT FREAKING ENGLISH for granted).

THanks for posting this! I really enjoyed it.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Very nicely done! Both boys sound in character; Zuko just horribly awkward and trying not to get killed by Katara, and Sokka just... very Sokka! :-)