Reviews for Dropping By
K. Zani chapter 1 . 4/6
The fic was not a lost cause! ...or we're you talking about the author? :) I liked the story either way, and it wasn't horrible. In fact, it was pretty good. A nice plot-for a lemom at least.
Niniriddle chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I loved that! So cute and funny!
A Thousand skulz chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Heehee imagine how Akito would feel to see them! You'll only get why if you've read the manga lol but good job anyway! XD
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
...yeah. stuff went down.
great ending ;)
TryToCatchMeNow chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I love this. And it's really well written!
Nami Kusuma chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Yes! Finally! I've been dying to read about these two. Thank you!
yaoifanatic92 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
i love it
flamboyant snake chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
wow,...nice!
Nikkileaa11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I loved this . It wasn't written badly at all :) You really did capture the essence of each character, no matter the size of their role. (That sounds so corny, but oh well!) xD Great job :)
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Lols XD I know you were probably fishing for compliments, but this wasn't bad. In fact, it was rather good, and the only mistake you had was a stylistic one. Generally, in past-tense fics, it sounds weird when you read "now" unless a person's talking. So instead of saying "Now both teenagers looked horrified," it would be better to just say "both teenagers looked horrified," or maybe, "at this, both teenagers looked horrified." ANYWAY! Well done, R-san -
yaoilover12397 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
loved it :3 hilarious ending x3
RenaeChan77 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Lol I love your stories. I bet Yuki and Kyo were just MORTIFIED.
yamiXyugi-setoXjou-4ever chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
hehe *insert perverted smile here* lol shigure is fucking AWESOME! lol and ayame is just smexy :p
SaYue-San chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This made me laugh. I love the set up. I can almost imagine Ayame waiting for they "kids" to leave.

The story layout is also easy to read. and it's also easy to see who is talking sometimes it is hard to tell in fics who is or isn't talking. I loved your disclaimer too. I don't know who Kyoya is but I think I wanna find out :) I am glad I read this fic. :)
MrsJoey Wheeler chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
OMG! I loved it. All of it. The disclaimer was hysterical and the story made me have to bite my lip to keep from busting a gut. Great job. ]