Reviews for Different
accioweasleys4 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This was still good! I liked the descriptions and how you went in depth. I think it still had a small plot. You wanted us to see that they had their differences and that they weren't the same person. And you did a good job showing that without going on and on. Sometimes shorter is sweeter! And in this case, it was sweeter. I'm going to be sad when I run out of your Weasley stories to read.
221BluePoliceBox chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Again amazing all the little details you mention seriously I love these stories I worry i'm runny out of amazing Fred & George stories of yours to read! You need to write more of them because you get them perfectly!
MissScarlettJ chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awwww
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aw that was nice, even without dialogue. When people ask me who my favourite Harry Potter character is, I usually say "Well, it used to be Fred throughout the books, I always liked him just a tiny bit more than George." and people say "They're twins, what's the difference?" I don't even bother explaining it to them but just like you showed here, I always thought that they were, in fact, different in character and although it was never mentioned in the books, I always imagined Fred to be taller than George ;)
Holly Chase chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
aww, so cute!
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Nice I think all twins feel like that at times especially if they look alike it doesn't mean they are the same person.
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Simply loved and adored this one!
Little-miss-laughs-alot chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great story! I love the fact that you appreciate that they aren't exactly the same person, but two individuals! Thanks for writing!
Miri-Ann chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I have only but one word for you

AWWWWWW! *:.。. o()o .。.:*

The way you explained the relationship between the twins and their differences, even when no one sees it. It's logical! I can so see that between the twins. And the part about being different making them whole, it's like two peas in a pod! Just love!
Annaminadara chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I just wanted to tell you I really, really enjoy your strories about Fred and George! I love them myself so much, that I love anyone who writes a story about them as twins, NOT PAIRED and not about George without Fred (I try not to think about that, too scary). You say in your profile, that you don't consider yourself as a good writer and I'm amazed by that. Your stories are not that long in Harry Potter, true, but they have something else to give. They're really good, you have studied your characters, the dynamics work and they're just enjoyable. I love reading your stories over and over again. And that is the best compliment you can give any author.

Ps. I'm going to leave another review on Firsts because I liked it even more than this one and thought it deserves a review for itself :D.
watch-me-write chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Wonderful. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! X3

Incidentally, did you know Oliver Phelps, George's actor, actually has a mole on his neck that James doesn't have? :)

Just a point of interest you may or may not already know that I thought was interesting _

Again, lovely writing, even if it didn't have any dialogue. Keep shooting out those Harry Potter fics! :D
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
This is exactly how I see Fred and George. Two individual characters. I actually hate when people group them in together like they're interchangeable. This is why I don't like the George/Angelina couple. I mean, what, one dies so you go to the other? I just don't like it -.- Great job :)
slimygrimy chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Awwww I love this! I'm so glad I've discovered you as an author, you are brilliant. Seriously.
runeaglerun chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Love it. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite authors - keep up the great work! :D
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/8/2011