Reviews for Yearbook Day
This is so perfect :)
tlyxor1 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Very cute
anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
why does this story not have more reviews? this was so awesome!
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
This story needs like 100 reviews. It was That Amazing.
after8icecream chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You voiced Santana's thoughts perfectly
SKLove chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That was so sweet. I teared up when I read that Britt had the "I love you, I love you, I love you like never before" lyric written on the saved page. 3

SO MANY FEELINGS.
hermionelanelk chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Hey! I found this and it's sooooo good! I enjoyed reading it!
FeelLikeRain chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That was awesome! Mainly because I felt like I'd lived every moment of her past year with Santana, also made me nostalgic for my year book days P
killer cereal chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Perfect fic is perfect!
ellociin chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
really touching ficlet
Literaryluminations chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Being unpopular and homeschooled, I never understood the true appeal of yearbooks. Until now. ;)

Anyway, there were so many things I loved about this story. So many, in fact, that I have no clue if I'll remember them all. But I can try!

I loved how Sue didn't hate her. I loved how most of the students signed Santana's yearbook even though she thinks they hate her. I love how she appreciates Brittany's development. I loved her interaction with Dave. I loved how she realized that New Directions truly is a family. AND I REALLY REALLY LOVE HOW SHE AND BRITTANY SIGNED EACH OTHER'S YEARBOOKS! So many feelings. :)
JRRS chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This one shot was just terrific. I couldnt like it more.

Hope you update Zen and the Art of Relationship Maintenance soon.
Orange-Green chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Very sweet, I'm glad Santana didn't get hated on lol. I can't help but wonder what they wrote to each other :) Great story!
Elisabeth chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Beautiful story. My favourite part was actually Sue Sylvester and what she wrote in the yearbook. That will now be my headcanon for why Santana rejoins the Cheerios (until the season begins, but with Glee you never know, they may not give us a reason, in that case this one will stand ;)). The ending was great and the whole Karofsky thing was too cute. I'm glad you finished it!
bowchickawow4 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So unbelievably sweet. I adored this. I don't think a smile left my face the entire time because I'm still smiling now. You're a great writer too! And this idea was just perfect! Brittana forever! :)