Reviews for The Zeppo Effect : A BTVS Mass Effect Tale
Barona chapter 32 . 10/15/2016
Thanks for an awesome story. Spent the day curled up in a chair reading it! Can't wait to read the next one. Right... about... now...
code R.R chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
wait...that happened?! Oh this is gonna be good
code R.R chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
sweet :)

Xander being old and has some powerful friends
Rakaan chapter 2 . 7/9/2016
"rouge" is a colour. I think the word you're looking for is "rogue".
Umbra.Venator chapter 32 . 5/22/2016
awesome story :)
HellsMaji chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
Damn.. I was hoping that scene with Tali a few chapters back meant they could have something, instead of with Ashley. Not a huge fan of hers, but oh well..
Blackholelord chapter 32 . 6/8/2015
Well I like the idea of the first story. I was different with the way you wrote the story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Xander is an immortal putting him with another human is just saying I don't want him happy put him with another immortal or with an asari
Peanut Gallery chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Very well written, great story line, characters true to their series, humor good, puns bad, what more is there.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
Pyryp chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Atrocious punctutation and capitalisation.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Loving this story so far! BtVS and Mass Effect work surprisingly well, Xander fits right in with the group and you aren't altering things to unbelievable levels like many works I've seen. Curious about what's going on with Xander and his long life...

Gotta go out now, but I will be back to read the rest later!
Eljin1 chapter 32 . 2/13/2014
great work! im looking forward to reading the sequel
Piterio chapter 32 . 7/29/2013
What can i say while some moments of it were confusing for my(have to address to wiki a lot because of it) i really enjoyed it. There wasn't much of action(well a lot of it were in the end and it was awesome). There were a lot of humor and good romance. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for this story, i begin to read sequel right away.
Taeniaea chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
cool story
Dracco chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Just curious, considering you're writing the sequel, are you going to use the the Green Lantern Ring?