Reviews for The Zeppo Effect : A BTVS Mass Effect Tale
HellsMaji chapter 29 . 7/20
Damn.. I was hoping that scene with Tali a few chapters back meant they could have something, instead of with Ashley. Not a huge fan of hers, but oh well..
Blackholelord chapter 32 . 6/8
Well I like the idea of the first story. I was different with the way you wrote the story.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Xander is an immortal putting him with another human is just saying I don't want him happy put him with another immortal or with an asari
Peanut Gallery chapter 32 . 8/2/2014
Very well written, great story line, characters true to their series, humor good, puns bad, what more is there.

Thanks for a great read,

Peanut Gallery
Pyryp chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Atrocious punctutation and capitalisation.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2014
Loving this story so far! BtVS and Mass Effect work surprisingly well, Xander fits right in with the group and you aren't altering things to unbelievable levels like many works I've seen. Curious about what's going on with Xander and his long life...

Gotta go out now, but I will be back to read the rest later!
Eljin1 chapter 32 . 2/13/2014
great work! im looking forward to reading the sequel
Piterio chapter 32 . 7/29/2013
What can i say while some moments of it were confusing for my(have to address to wiki a lot because of it) i really enjoyed it. There wasn't much of action(well a lot of it were in the end and it was awesome). There were a lot of humor and good romance. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for this story, i begin to read sequel right away.
Taeniaea chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
cool story
Dracco chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
Just curious, considering you're writing the sequel, are you going to use the the Green Lantern Ring?
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 32 . 6/30/2013
This story was so much more epic than I thought it was. It has actually given me some ideas for a fic I've been writing involving a long-lived (but not quite immortal) human in the mass effect universe.
I am anxious to continue reading the sequel. Good job with your writing!
idiot.of.wanderlust chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Just started. This seems like it could be interesting. I have a question though.
From this chapter, it almost seems to imply that Willow/Buffy are dead or that they don't keep in contact with Xander anymore. But when I read the first chapter of the sequel (before I realized this one existed) it seemed to imply that they were both Immortal too. So are they alive? Why don't they keep in contact with Xander? I suppose you'll probably explain it later, but I'm curious!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 32 . 6/21/2013
Fantastic story.
Zexs chapter 21 . 6/6/2013
I couldnt see the reapers standing up to the time lords or the Daleks, either one would just slap them aside with ease
gaiawolf chapter 21 . 3/9/2013
Awesome, but the sad thing is, Some giant Cuttlefish, sure of their superiority, built the Reapers to stop the slaughter of Organics masters by Synthetics slaves. So what did the Reapers, which are Synthetic, do to their organic masters? They slaughtered them.

I like your idea of Reapers better.