Reviews for The One Where Ryo Blushes A Lot
KissFromABlackRose chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I don't know how often I've read this oneshot already, and I can't believe I've never reviewed it! Every time I re-read it, it puts a happy smile on my face. It's so cute, really well written, and not too short but not too long either.
Thanks for this wonderful story! :)
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
KYAAAA! THIS IS SO GOOD! I love it! I love it! FAKE fanfics are one of the best and written by one of the best authors. It's almost difficult to come across a bad one. This is really good stuff. I love everything about it. Thank you!
wolfsbane92 chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Awwww! This is so perfect! And adorable! I can totally see Ryo being all nervous about giving Dee a ring and then derping out and buying him cufflinks for Christmas instead. XD This was super sweet, I love it!
Angelstars chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Another instant fav! I loved this fic so much especially favoured the whole proposal scene from Ryo's shy way of asking Dee to marry him to Dee's reaction!

Thank you so much for sharing and great work! Looking forward to reading more.
me malum chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
First thing: Dee's reaction? Freakin' perfect.

Every character feels so spot on, and Bikky, as in the manga, just had me cracking up.

Thanks for a lovely read!
copyninastral chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
SO MUCH LOVE for this. I can't even – I, just, thank you for writing this and for sharing it and for loving FAKE and for really getting the characters so spot on. :] You had me sold with Bikky's "There is no hope for you," because it was utterly him and totally Ryo, ah, sweaters, hahahaha...cufflinks, oh man.
QuEen0fs0ng chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is adorable! And the fact that Ryo proposed instead of Dee made it more adorable. Good stuff.