Reviews for Confessions
dahbodas chapter 4 . 5/2/2016
welcome back

that was great, i always enjoy reading your stories cause you make Harima really seem like himself, and Sara is always so cute xD
FFKieli chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
I see that you purposely left for 3 years to make the humor that much greater. Well played!
PillsburyDB11 chapter 3 . 3/31/2016
It was great to see an update but curious to know if you'll update again great story can't wait for more! :)
LightSpecter141 chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
You've got a review for a comeback! Try to put Yakumo in the Confession Room.
The Son of Sparda 343 chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Glad to have you back dude. I thought this story was dead, keep up the good work.
silenthero27 chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
Review you want then review you get.

First of all, it's so freaking wonderful you updated this fic. For some reason I felt jitters reading this. The parts where the characters alludes to the time gap made me smirk more than once. It was like they're teasing the writer for being... you know. This was like necromancy at its finest (not trying to be mean or anything).

The jokes were hilarious as ever. The part where Eri became terribly suspicious of Sarah's involvement with Harima was golden even if it was short. She could transition from a "good girl" to a "mortal enemy" with few select words.

About the nun part, I think there won't be any fuss. I would have thought the same, too.

If I'm gonna vote who's next (can I?) then I'm up for Asou or Hanai. Those two have history with Sarah and Harima respectively and it would be quite interesting and funny what would they think of these people.

Again, welcome back.
n0156d chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
It's great to have you back, I'm really glad you decided to continue this. It's really a fun little idea that could go a lot of ways, and I really like the dynamic there between Harima and Sara. It's funny and you're really good at keeping your characters in-character.

I hope there's more xD You can always do Yakumo, or Tenma, or Itoko.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
realy good hope you make more
Magikidd chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Haha funny! I really like this update soon!
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
update soon!, can you make a Sara/Harima/Eri pair?
Baekzzz chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
It's so funny..! I can't wait what will happen with akira..

Is Yakumo will have a part too?
MegaDarkly chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I like this... It's a little interesting.
Dark Lord Link chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Lol, okay, that was humorous yet heart warming. Well done!
Alewar Warinot chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
This story is a 100% accurate. No worries I approve of this story!
sonic-elric chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Hoho, pretty nice chapter there. I wonder what will happen with Mikoto. Nah, I just have to wait and see