Reviews for Solstice
Morbidmuch chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
This story was, like all your other stories, beautiful. I've read a lot of your other work but I'm not good with reviewing. But I had to review this. Because it's awesome, and so is your writing. You're a great writer.
LizziePaige chapter 31 . 7/27/2013
Wow...this is such a wonderful story and so very real and full of emotion. I loved that you showed through the group that everybody hurts sometime (no pun intended) and its all relative to where you are in your own situation to how you respond and how you perceive their situation in comparison to your own. A really well written story and I thank you for sharing it and these characters with us .
Sooz88 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
LMAO! No Wayyyy! ROTF! Good one...2 big huh? What a creative mind u have, to come up with that one!
FoxxyJ chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Ah, perfect story. So nice. So full of emotions of someone who has been let down and broken by another human being. So well portrayed. I just loved it. I loved reading an Edward that wasn't super cocky and sure of himself in every single way. So well done. I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
isafortu chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I had a flamin' hot cheeto in my mouth when I read this line "My wife left me because my cock was too big for her tiny vagina." I don't know how I survive after that awful cough
sophiacorgi chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
This was such a touching story. I'm sure a lot of people related, even if they haven't been through a divorce. Thank you for sharing!
M474 chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
This has been so beautiful, really touching and moving. Thank you, sweetheart.

ILY, thank you
Guest chapter 29 . 5/19/2013
I love them, so much.
M474 chapter 27 . 5/17/2013
"just like box or chair..." my mind: clit & sex karmasutra chair thing, or sex swing.

I need therapy, medication, all of the above.

Can you give me Renata's number?

I'm so happy for this B, I could just hug her & squeeze her & call her George.

M474 chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
I can tell this fic was important to you. I can tell, bb. I really do love it. I love their pain, and their growth, their acceptance of worth. I've been there too. Not married, but deeply hurt too. Deeply.

This story just makes me feel really good. In a non, mostly non, sexual way.

LMAO, no seriously, it's so good. It's survival, but more. It's glorious.

Thank you for sharing it. ILY
M474 chapter 24 . 5/17/2013
You, and that therapist-NO, just no. You're both wretched, horrid women and I love you so GD much sobbb sobb

"...And…and I'm worthy of love." nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

you wound me, so beautifully
M474 chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
You are cruel and heartless, and wonderful. That was a really big moving, growing moment for this B. gahhhh
M474 chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
and I fucking die. good job.
M474 chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
they are so gd cute, it's painful!
M474 chapter 19 . 5/17/2013