Reviews for Solstice
Wheels2 chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
Damn it wasn't true.
Wheels2 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
What the...Is he kidding?
Treestar2509 chapter 31 . 3/2/2014
Wow! I really loved this one. Beautifully written and well thought out. I could feel the emotions these characters were facing. Thanks for sharing. I will remember this one. It was really touching.
KL93 chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
Lol why am I so late to the party. The story is nothing shinier if mind blowing. Your words are so elegant and I just can't get over your skill. :)
RonaldWeasleyIsMyKing chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
Beautiful story.
curiousbeing chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
I fucking loved this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with all of us. Keep writing great stories!
vmp1 chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
Thank you for sharing your story.
andersse chapter 31 . 10/31/2013
Great story. Beautifully written, complex characters. Why can't I find a man who shies emotion like this one?
Sayblegirl chapter 31 . 10/30/2013
Such a sweet story. I really loved Bella's personality and inner monologue. She cracked me up several times. And Edward was very sweet. Loved him. Thanks for sharing your story.
andersse chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
I'm breezing through this story. It's so good! You write awkward people and their voice messages brilliantly! And that's meant as a compliment!
Sayblegirl chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
Awww...I'm loving Edward already.
Sayblegirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
What a great first chapter. I loved Bella's rant.
andersse chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Wow! Just stated this and I soooooo did not see that coming!
HappyEndingLover chapter 31 . 10/21/2013
What a great story I am not a writer so I am at a loss for words. The feelings were so real. I kind of put you in my mind as the therapist;)
Leslie chapter 31 . 10/15/2013
I can't believe that I just read this story. I seriously thought that I've read everything you've ever written, and somehow I missed this. I'm so happy I read it. It was beautiful. Thank you for this and for all of your wonderful stories! You are an amazing writer. Write more stories for us! I know that's selfish because you're probably so busy, but YOU make us happy. :) Hugs!
4,674 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »