Reviews for Solstice
miranda04 chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
I knew what he meant immediately, and I knew what she thought. Didn't mean that I didn't feel like I was punched in the gut during that exchange.
miranda04 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
I've never been hurt in a relationship before, but I just feel for this Bella. I can put myself in her shoes and feel how hurt and nervous and anxious she is feeling.

Then, I hear (read) Edward's words, and I get all melty inside!
miranda04 chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
Just wanted to pop in again and say how talented I think you are.

Lately, I've been reading some stories that were written well (grammatically speaking), but the stories are just OK; or else I've been reading stuff that could be really good, if the author could just learn how to spell and use proper punctuation.

[just in case other authors are reading this, I'm not talking about stories that are on my favorites list].

Anyway, I just REALLY appreciate an author who can come up with wonderful story lines, have a great blend of narrative and dialogue, have realistic characters, and does not butcher the English language.

So, thank you.
miranda04 chapter 5 . 9/19/2013
Awwwwww...Edward! :)
miranda04 chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Oh, I'm really feeling for Bella.

You do a nice job with showing a damaged, vulnerable Bella without her seeming pathetic.
miranda04 chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
Ummm...OK...is this categorized as "hurt/comfort" because of Edward's last statement?!

I love Marvar's and your stories...can't believe I've overlooked some!
xBabySnapsx chapter 31 . 8/19/2013
Awesome... So sweet and caring
bethers7477 chapter 31 . 8/13/2013
I suck at reviews, but just had to thank you for this story. I couldn't read it fast enough. Thanks!
Morbidmuch chapter 31 . 7/30/2013
This story was, like all your other stories, beautiful. I've read a lot of your other work but I'm not good with reviewing. But I had to review this. Because it's awesome, and so is your writing. You're a great writer.
LizziePaige chapter 31 . 7/27/2013
Wow...this is such a wonderful story and so very real and full of emotion. I loved that you showed through the group that everybody hurts sometime (no pun intended) and its all relative to where you are in your own situation to how you respond and how you perceive their situation in comparison to your own. A really well written story and I thank you for sharing it and these characters with us .
Sooz88 chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
LMAO! No Wayyyy! ROTF! Good one...2 big huh? What a creative mind u have, to come up with that one!
FoxxyJ chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Ah, perfect story. So nice. So full of emotions of someone who has been let down and broken by another human being. So well portrayed. I just loved it. I loved reading an Edward that wasn't super cocky and sure of himself in every single way. So well done. I really enjoyed this. Thank you.
isafortu chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
I had a flamin' hot cheeto in my mouth when I read this line "My wife left me because my cock was too big for her tiny vagina." I don't know how I survive after that awful cough
sophiacorgi chapter 30 . 5/24/2013
This was such a touching story. I'm sure a lot of people related, even if they haven't been through a divorce. Thank you for sharing!
M474 chapter 31 . 5/19/2013
This has been so beautiful, really touching and moving. Thank you, sweetheart.

ILY, thank you