Reviews for Solstice
The Love Peacock chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Well I don't think Bella was expecting that to come out of his north! Neither was I for that matter. I can't wait for next update!
mrsm0803 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Ok - wasn't expecting that response from him!
rubell chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
rofflmfao! ok, so i already love edward! if it had been me i would have sai instead of vagina...so i am guessing his ex cheated on him with somebody who has a tiny pecker! omg, if edward stays this entertaining i might not need prozac! how often will this be updated?
rubell chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
so is this gonna be a prozac story cuz i doubt that tisdues are gonna be enough...
twilly chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh my goodness. Bella should have least gotten a cup of punch on her way out so she could spray it out with that "my cock was too big for her tiny vagina"
Mekati77 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
OMFG! "My wife left me because my cock was too big for her tiny vagina." Well if that statement doesn't melt the icicle up B's ass, then she really is crazy stupid. Looking forward to tomorrow's chapter, bb. Thx for the daily updates ~ love Solstice and E's dick, wait I mean wit :)
Cared chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
So now we know that Edward's divorce didn't dampen his sense of humour - wait he was joking!
phoebes.promise chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
And again, Oh my, my Edward... tell us how this goes... bracing for his presence and parts and ways ;) And angles and eyes... *sigh* More honesty and pain from your beautiful Bella. She's real, her emotions are raw. Love your words, sweet friend. Please tell us more... Thank you for writing. Anxious for the morning xxoo
DeenieMarie86 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
OMG! I shouldn't be giggling... but I am... :)))) Is he messin' with her?
phoebes.promise chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Hi and hello, beautiful friend. The narrative is perfection, wonderfully told, with truth and honesty present in the inbetweens. Life isn't always packaged and pretty. I'm rooting for your Bella and all she will face and deal. Thank you for writing xxoo
luvtwilightff chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Well thank fuck that Edward didnt break her heart!

But, seriously! Who says that! (laughing) Edward is a dirty dirty boy. And why is that a problem?

Cant wait to see how Bella reacts to that...she already seems a little flustered!
smilton chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh god I was not expecting Edward to say that lol! I can't wait to find out more of their stories!
spunkmehard chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I'm so glad Bella has found someone who can take her shit and give it right back to her. Loved Edward's response...that should make her choke a bit! Thanks for this Cosmo, hope you update soon.
sakari-x chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
OMG, that's so funny! Just this morning on the radio, I was listening to a segment about why people break up and the reason that they tell the other person. One woman called in and said it was because her boyfriend's cock was too big (well, she said it in radio speak so there was no mention of cock)! I'm sure I wasn't the only woman to be jealz! Loved the chapter, thanks for the update!
Alphonsines chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
As I'm reading along, and I keep thinking and pondering on Edward's past. But wth? That was epic! That's hilarious!
4,782 | « Prev Page 1 .. 298 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 318 .. Last Next »