Reviews for Solstice
secretobsession7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
So interesting...looking forward to more!
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
*claps hands together*

hot damn i bet he said that just to see what she would do

i would not be shocked if she leaned in and grabbed it to see for herself
bonz245 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Well that was an unexpected reason...I'm going to like this story, I can tell.
Kourt17 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
BEST line EVER! I died the first time I read it and it was FUNNIER the 2nd time!

I can not wait to hear their back stories and WHY they are where they are. Who hurt them and how they will heal. Awwww I just want to sit and have a good cry with Bella. But under that pain is a feisty strong woman waiting to get out. And I know we both love feisty strong women! XO great chapter! XO
Caarooo chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
epic! Can't wait to read Bella's reaction.
Cullenfan524 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
That was so good! I loved Edward, his stuttering and nervousness was so cute! But I would be nervous with the way Bella was acting, poor thing. But I wasn't expecting him to say that was the reason for his divorce LOL!
trishchar chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Damn...did not see that coming at all! Hilarious!
LuvsMeSumEdward chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I LOVE when Edward first makes his appearance in fics...it makes my heart skip a beat! Wow that sounds dumb...whatevs ;)AND he's wearing low slung jeans which makes me think of his "V" UNF!

Totally loving your Bella already! And really, who wouldn't tingle around Edward?

"I'm divorced becauseā€¦" he sighs loudly, leaning in to whisper in my ear. "My wife left me because my cock was too big for her tiny vagina."

Hahahaha! I totally leaned in to read as he's whispering to her and then died laughing!
BilliCullen chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
That final line... it was FUCKING FABULOUS!

God, I love it!
surething302 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Dman, this divorce has really done a job on Bella... I am assuming that her ex-hubs cheating on her. I have no clue what that's like but pain I know. And I really feel for her. And Edward was just really nice to her. Even though she was being a bitch. I about fell out of my chair when Edward said, My wife thought my cock was to big for her vag. And if I would have had coffee in my mouth I would have spit it everywhere... that was fucking awesome! Thanks for taken the time to reply to my review... I know how busy authors are and I just wanted to say thanks...

Xoxo,

Tracy
trueform chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Was NOT expecting Edward's revelation. It was EPIC!
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
**jaw drops** ummm edward sexy and all but if i was bella right now would be a really good time to slap the shit out of him but i am violent so i always tell people never react how i do always gets me in trouble :)
mountainlion718 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
um...is he being serious? or funny
Baklava80 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
WTF? lol
kroseph chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh My...

As I'm reading, I can feel the hurt, the anger and distrust just emanating off Bella through your words. I can feel her desperation to just bolt, 'do not allow anyone in' wall she has built around her and then Edward's words float through her barriers, faulting her stance and his ending words...for real, a joke?

Oh My...