Reviews for Solstice
spunkmehard chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I'm so glad Bella has found someone who can take her shit and give it right back to her. Loved Edward's response...that should make her choke a bit! Thanks for this Cosmo, hope you update soon.
sakari-x chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
OMG, that's so funny! Just this morning on the radio, I was listening to a segment about why people break up and the reason that they tell the other person. One woman called in and said it was because her boyfriend's cock was too big (well, she said it in radio speak so there was no mention of cock)! I'm sure I wasn't the only woman to be jealz! Loved the chapter, thanks for the update!
Alphonsines chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
As I'm reading along, and I keep thinking and pondering on Edward's past. But wth? That was epic! That's hilarious!
DeenieMarie86 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You already got me. Hook, line and sinker :)
SunnyBunny13 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Uhhhh, I would like to thank you for getting me fired. ha ha ha ha

Reason for termination: Cosmogirl hilarity resulting in uncontrollable outburst of laughter that resulted in dumped cup of water all over office equipment.

THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Well, Edward, now THAT'S a way to break the tension and get things to lighten up. OH GOD. Cosmo, I still can't stop chuckling. That was FANFUCKINGTASTIC!

Bella's descriptions/reactions to the way Edward looks and sounds was so funny and adorable. I may have fallen for him already through her cute, funny thoughts. I can just picture the moment perfectly.. her being upset, beating herself up, anti-social and then looking up and world stopping when she sees Edward. And his bronze hair that is better than hers ha ha and eyes that must be contacts. ha ha

I feel for her. The serious trust issues, questioning her own judgement in terms of men ever again, the feeling of unworthiness, beating herself up over past decisions that led her to the divorce in the first place. But, in these two short chapters I know she possesses the wit and heart to love again. Doesn't everyone? I hope. Speaking of hope, I can't wait to see where this story goes because YOU writing about this subject matter, right now in my life, is already giving me hope for the future.
thegr8stofthese chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Well goddamn Cosmo! What. The. Fuck? There are no other words...except...BRING IT DADDY!
Missy Robshipper aka miss247 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
On come on you can't leave us hangin there...tease! And what the hell is wrong with his ex? That is a problem I would be more then willing to work through!
rinabina chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Edward TOOOOOTALLY just made me snort into my coffee. Oohhh reeeallyyyyy? That's his game? I like this. I like this very much :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I can't wait to find out if he's serious! :)

-MJ
Lona W. Hall chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Rotflmfao! Love it! Cocky Edward and disturbed Bella, great combo! Can't wait for the next chapter!
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
oh i love it.

i love love that he's so calm and unaffected and she seems to be his polar opposite.

i died when i read the last sentence.

died.

cant wait for tomorrows update!
Lona W. Hall chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Interesting! I always like deeply disturbed Bella, probably a result of jelousy that she always gets Edward...well, unless its a slash fic but Alice is nothing to sneeze at either :) lol, anyway looking forward to the rest!
mamacat20 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Now that isnthe last thing I expected edward to say.
KristineM chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I'm surprised Edward had the guts to approach Bella...good for him! Great chapter! Thanks so much!
bluelove02 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Ha! That's the last thing I was expecting him to say. Can't wait to see who Bella and Edward were previously married to.
4,785 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 .. Last Next »