Reviews for Solstice
breakawaygirl chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Good God, if that's Edward's attempt at humor, to get bitchy Bella to lighten up and laugh, I love him already! LMAO!
jbquinn chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
"'My cock is to big for her tiny vagina"...Omg! I love it! You my dear are so fucking awesome that I have no words!
carebear309 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Haha. Wasn't expecting that! Either he's a perve there trying to pick up women or he was just trying to be funny. Not sure yet...
Mrs Boyscout chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
I cannot wait to read Bella's reaction to Edward's admission. ;) That was unexpected - for all of us.

Well, as far as reasons to get divorced, that one is FAIL! Do not divorce the man with the huge penis! However, having said that, I am glad "whoever" left him so that Bella can have him and his King Kong Schlong.

Great chapter!
barburella chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Fucking hell. I'm not drinking coffee anymore reading your stuff. It's a hazard for my health AND for the computer.

One heck of a closing sentence to this chapter you gave. LOL
Robfan06 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Okay so when Edward said "My wife left me because my cock was too big for her tiny vagina." I almost fell off my freaking chair. Love this story. See you.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I bet that will shut Bella up for a moment! Thanks for the humor so early in my day- you ARE the best!
Creampuf99 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh my lord, that is a truly dangerous combination. Edward is just too tempting, bella is a goner already
imblairc chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
The last line killed me! LOL!

I think it's great that Edward has a cock-a-sarus, but it's even better that he ex had a teeny vag that couldn't handle the cock-a-sarus REX!

I have read your other fic's and I love your writing style, I was a lurker for quite some time but decided to review..because you really deserve it!

-Blair :o)
The Love Peacock chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Well I don't think Bella was expecting that to come out of his north! Neither was I for that matter. I can't wait for next update!
mrsm0803 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Ok - wasn't expecting that response from him!
rubell chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
rofflmfao! ok, so i already love edward! if it had been me i would have sai instead of vagina...so i am guessing his ex cheated on him with somebody who has a tiny pecker! omg, if edward stays this entertaining i might not need prozac! how often will this be updated?
rubell chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
so is this gonna be a prozac story cuz i doubt that tisdues are gonna be enough...
twilly chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Oh my goodness. Bella should have least gotten a cup of punch on her way out so she could spray it out with that "my cock was too big for her tiny vagina"
Mekati77 chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
OMFG! "My wife left me because my cock was too big for her tiny vagina." Well if that statement doesn't melt the icicle up B's ass, then she really is crazy stupid. Looking forward to tomorrow's chapter, bb. Thx for the daily updates ~ love Solstice and E's dick, wait I mean wit :)
4,806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 299 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 319 .. Last Next »