Reviews for And Justice For All
laminatebox chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
Wow this is fantastic!
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
Horrendously nasty cops - almost worse than the demons! Definately as bad. Loved Sam's lawer character and I always love stiry's where Bobby is active, not just a voice on the end of a phone. Nice one :D
Chick xx
ccase13 chapter 17 . 4/20/2012
This was a great story. The local lawmen were all assholes though, especially when they were still bitchy when they knew the hunters saved everything.
3DBABE1999 chapter 17 . 4/2/2012
Hey. Is there gonna be another chapter to this story or are you gonna leave me hanging? It was a very good story (otherwise I wouldn't ask for more). It's something I could see actually happening and it's rare to see hurt Dean protective worried Sam in fics, but, it's something that could really happen on the show cause the demons the brothers kill and interact with could be in the body of a family member or friend to just about ANYONE and if a cop, town official or politician thought they murdered their family or friend we all know how how abusive a situation that could be (and how more likely it'd be for Dean to wind up in that situation than Sam since Dean has a tendancy to keep Sam out of REAL harms way). So well done! I have a fic that I'm particularly proud of and would appreciate if you took a look and gave a review it's called Pure Ones I'm writing it like a WHOLE Season (maybe more I have at lest three Seasons worth of good ideas as far as plot goes) it has slight AU I'm using it to tie up loose ends and fill in holes from the Series. Anyway LOVE your story will love to read more of your work (even if you don't add another chapter to this story
whit chapter 17 . 3/23/2012
Awesome story I liked how eerything flowed together towards the end. But really the last line come on, you just had to throw some angst in the happy didnt ya? No worries thou it is a good story.
What You See in the Shadows chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
and yet another great story... although you really have a thing for kicking the crap outta Dean. excellent writing and great job with the characters, both from the show and your ocs. nicely done.
Lucrecia Christina chapter 17 . 12/12/2011
Really just... GREAT! What can I say Caroline...you're just awesome... I'm mad that you did that to Dean...but again you touched a nerve... GREAT JOB!
BranchSuper chapter 17 . 11/1/2011
All done - the demons are gone, the possessed policemen still alive and Dean healed enough to be put in a stolen car and driven back to the Impala by Sam and Bobby. I'd love to hear the explanation of why Lou grabbed Dean from the hospital and ran off with him! But as Sam said, they felt no obligation to help any further when Dean was so badly assaulted while trying to save the townspeople. Good wrap up!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story - you wrote just what I asked for: legal entanglements, competent hunter Sam. Thank you so much! Keep on writing, you are very talented. I'll have an eye out for your work!
BranchSuper chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
Great chapter: a look at the demons' motivations and some demon payback too, while Sam and Bobby take care of the banishing. Now to get Dean taken care of...
BranchSuper chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
All together at last, plus the demon in Mike. And as Sam and Bobby showed them, the demons do not hold all the cards. Good chapter.

It sounds like you had a miserable week. I hope you're feeling better!
apester chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Oh i do love this story i will say i might have skipped the preparts to the first chapter but thats just cuz im impacient and wanted to get to dean in prison lol. This was great and i cant wait for you to update soon
BranchSuper chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
Oh, very good chapter: lots of stuff going on. Mike has had an eye-opener regarding what's actually going on, and Dean's been demon-napped although he's barely conscious and badly injured. Now, what's Sam planning? And the demon has his own agenda...
BranchSuper chapter 13 . 10/17/2011
Whoa - that was totally unexpected! Sam and Bobby must be pretty bamboozled by that exit, not to mention how Mike must feel. Good chapter!
BranchSuper chapter 12 . 10/16/2011
Don't worry - I am very happy with this story! Now Dean is improving, and Sam and Bobby are on their way to a confrontation with the major demon - good stuff!
BranchSuper chapter 11 . 10/12/2011
Dean's improving! And Sam and Bobby have finally gotten a break in dealing with this case, thanks to Denise. Good chapter.