Reviews for And Justice For All
Twinchy chapter 10 . 10/11/2011
Wow, you kept me reading all through the night. Intense story building you got going there. Well done!

Poor Dean. *sniffles* At least he's off the hook for those murders (for the time being anyway). I dearly hope Sam and Bobby'll crack this case; and soon.

That said (and no offence, please), I doubt Sam being really smart and a former pre-law student (not to mention a hunter as well) wouldn't know more about law already... particularly about those 48 hours police were able to hold Dean without charge (as you mentioned earlier in the story).
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
Dean? How can even Sam and Bobby fix this? (Oh, my nerves - this is sooo good!)
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
OMG, Dean... But Sam is coming, with the teen Dean rescued earlier. Good chapter!
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 10/4/2011
Yes! Bad-ass Sam the "lawyer" bulldozes right over those cops. Now, to get Dean out before the police realize that it's all a scam and turn their attention back to the man they have on hand... Good chapter!
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 10/3/2011
Oh. My. Sam'd better hurry, Dean's not liable to last too long in their tender care before he has a really "bad fall".

(So enjoying this! Exactly the right slant.)
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 10/2/2011
So, the victim has been freed? She can verify Dean's story, if she gets away...
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Oh, things are getting complicated now - the demon has killed Carrie and is pulling Dean off the roof. Must know what happens next... Very good chapter!
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
So, the dance teacher is the demon who's re-doing the old curse... To what end - to ensnare the Winchesters? Well written chapter. (I'm so enjoying this story!)
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
The plot thickens... Miss Carin is a little fishy, with her fake sympathy for the dead girls while hitting on Sam. And time's running out for Heather. Good chapter.
BranchSuper chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Very mysterious - no wonder the guys are having problems with motives for the killings. Why would demons mutilate the victims in such a manner? Good chapter.
Lil Threat chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
very interesting, I'm looking forward to more... :-)
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Good start: Dean has been arrested with prejudice but Sam is free and Dean knows it. It looks as though it may have been a set-up: the police have a call from a "concerned citizen" - maybe one with black eyes, hmmm?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2