Reviews for I Want To Kiss You All Over
Vanilla chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
I loved this I already say it. It's so hard nowadays to find a Rizzoli and Isles fanfic so amazing. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. But thank you for this one.
Vanilla chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
You got me glued to every word. And even ending here is good, it gives us many to think about, thanks again for such pleasant reading.
Quenn J chapter 10 . 11/26/2017
Fuck, Thant was fucking intense and sexy too. Thank you , more please!
The-KLF chapter 10 . 10/14/2017
Absolutely loved this story! Really hot, and even though the line between T and M was toed occasionally, it didn't need to go further. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
You're making me seriously reconsider my M rating filter. Hot, sexy, sweet, beautiful, and so fun!
KellyRoss chapter 10 . 7/3/2017
Damn, I LOVE the way you write! Start to finish, couldn't stop reading even long enough to find my smokes until I got to 'the end!'. Totally loved it! (I would do this again anytime...) Thanks for the great story!
mosh64 chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Wow. Fantastic story. Love your writing and you captured them perfectly. Really enjoyed this one. Thanks!
Jupiter chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
Bloody fantastic! No need for the final sex scene as the foreplay before Jane lost her shit was amazing! Great idea for a story and impeccably written as usual. Can't wait to read more of your fantastic work...
maatmoon33 chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Gah, what a terribly entertaining story. Thank you so much! It was wonderfully written, incredibly hot and down right hilarious at times. Although, it didn't get down to the nitty gritty of their union, it completely encompassed the essence of these two characters in such a way that it's left me a very satisfied reader, regardless. Well done! Can't wait to read any others you have posted.
wolvesjr34 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
This was a wonderful story, filled with lots of angst, but some absolute sweetness. Brilliant!
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
By gosh you are good! Thank you again! Mwah! That was hot! You really know how to play the ol' emotions!
Typo Negative chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
If I might just add to Maura's train of thought:
Jane is the female equivalent of John, the italian version of which is Giovanni. Similarly, the italian version of Jane is Giovanna. The parallels keep racking up.
Noob chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
"le petite mort... The little death... Couldn't come soon enough."

That line gave me goosebumps. ;)
xxraug-mossxx chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
cool story! definitely a little different from what I've read so far. I had to get into it at first because I wasn't quite why exactly they were 'role-playing' or if they were in a relationship already, but you explained it quite well later on.
I think Maura being totally overwhelmed and saying G's name is an interesting idea to build the conflict on. either way, I liked reading it. thank you.
Kirkychan chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
'Jane's words could have come from another planet'. Wouldn't we all think that whilst she's lookin' like that?

Gyat dayum this chapter is hott. Bloody Giovanni. Ruining the moment!