Reviews for I Want To Kiss You All Over
mosh64 chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Wow. Fantastic story. Love your writing and you captured them perfectly. Really enjoyed this one. Thanks!
Jupiter chapter 10 . 3/23/2016
Bloody fantastic! No need for the final sex scene as the foreplay before Jane lost her shit was amazing! Great idea for a story and impeccably written as usual. Can't wait to read more of your fantastic work...
maatmoon33 chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
Gah, what a terribly entertaining story. Thank you so much! It was wonderfully written, incredibly hot and down right hilarious at times. Although, it didn't get down to the nitty gritty of their union, it completely encompassed the essence of these two characters in such a way that it's left me a very satisfied reader, regardless. Well done! Can't wait to read any others you have posted.
wolvesjr34 chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
This was a wonderful story, filled with lots of angst, but some absolute sweetness. Brilliant!
Bit's Bit chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
By gosh you are good! Thank you again! Mwah! That was hot! You really know how to play the ol' emotions!
Typo Negative chapter 3 . 1/14/2015
If I might just add to Maura's train of thought:
Jane is the female equivalent of John, the italian version of which is Giovanni. Similarly, the italian version of Jane is Giovanna. The parallels keep racking up.
Noob chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
"le petite mort... The little death... Couldn't come soon enough."

That line gave me goosebumps. ;)
xxraug-mossxx chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
cool story! definitely a little different from what I've read so far. I had to get into it at first because I wasn't quite why exactly they were 'role-playing' or if they were in a relationship already, but you explained it quite well later on.
I think Maura being totally overwhelmed and saying G's name is an interesting idea to build the conflict on. either way, I liked reading it. thank you.
Kirkychan chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
'Jane's words could have come from another planet'. Wouldn't we all think that whilst she's lookin' like that?

Gyat dayum this chapter is hott. Bloody Giovanni. Ruining the moment!
Kirkychan chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This chapter is amazing. I love the premise for this story.

But my Bob. Dominant Jane and nervous Maura? There's something about that scenario that makes me tingle
henry baker chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
loved the story
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Good story, it was a little wordy and overly descriptive but good none the less.
Lktwh13 chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
I loved it! Yes, always enjoying NC-17 stuff, lol, but it was great without it too! Thanks for writing!
Lktwh13 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This is cracking me up (in the best way) and I can't wait to read what happens next!
mholder chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
One of your best stories. Sexy but smart and with a lot of heart. Thank you!