Reviews for I Want To Kiss You All Over
Typo Negative chapter 3 . 1/14
If I might just add to Maura's train of thought:
Jane is the female equivalent of John, the italian version of which is Giovanni. Similarly, the italian version of Jane is Giovanna. The parallels keep racking up.
Noob chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
"le petite mort... The little death... Couldn't come soon enough."

That line gave me goosebumps. ;)
xxraug-mossxx chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
cool story! definitely a little different from what I've read so far. I had to get into it at first because I wasn't quite why exactly they were 'role-playing' or if they were in a relationship already, but you explained it quite well later on.
I think Maura being totally overwhelmed and saying G's name is an interesting idea to build the conflict on. either way, I liked reading it. thank you.
Kirkychan chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
'Jane's words could have come from another planet'. Wouldn't we all think that whilst she's lookin' like that?

Gyat dayum this chapter is hott. Bloody Giovanni. Ruining the moment!
Kirkychan chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
This chapter is amazing. I love the premise for this story.

But my Bob. Dominant Jane and nervous Maura? There's something about that scenario that makes me tingle
cjunited38 chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
loved the story
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Good story, it was a little wordy and overly descriptive but good none the less.
Lktwh13 chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
I loved it! Yes, always enjoying NC-17 stuff, lol, but it was great without it too! Thanks for writing!
Lktwh13 chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
This is cracking me up (in the best way) and I can't wait to read what happens next!
mholder chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
One of your best stories. Sexy but smart and with a lot of heart. Thank you!
trann chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Feels like you bailed on Jane's character in the last chapter and that made all the heat dissipate. You ran out of steam and even the attempt at an R-rating felt forced. The other nine chapters were hawt and well written.
halfbadgirl chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Miss G, you are forgiven. ;)
halfbadgirl chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Nooooooo! Jaaaaane! Grrrrrrr!

Goddammit, E, I don't remember this freaking coitus interruptus! More freaking ecstasy and agony!

Grrrrrrrrrr!

I'm telling you, it's the natural unbridled frisson that occurs when two estrogen molecules collide in the presence of soul-quaking love-n-lust. See for yourself ... there's a warning posted right on the Sapphic Elements Periodic Table. In huge print.

And yes, I myself sport two X chromosomes and all the relevant lady bits to match. And yes, I have been head over heels in love with a woman and experienced this very same madness ... TWICE! And no, I'm not a baby dyke ... far freaking from it.

Just ... GRRRRRRR! And goddammit, E! Unfreakingbelievable.

Chapter ten better make it right. And that's all I have to say about that.
halfbadgirl chapter 6 . 8/7/2013
"Fuck all the King's horses and all the King's men ...

Nothing was ever going to be the same again."

Source: "I Want to Kiss You All Over" by EppieG, Bardmeister

- This one goes into my little black book of quotables.

BTW, kryptonite, rabbit hole, eggs on walls, a lady or a tiger? Are you, per chance, a professor of literature at BCU? Blonde, fit and female? Nah ... blonde, fit and FABULOUS, more like.
halfbadgirl chapter 5 . 8/7/2013
F-! EppieG, you're doing it again: a fanf-ingtastic job of art representing life ... or is it the other way around? This one chapter is the perfect encapsulation of what it can be for a woman to love and lust after a woman. The confluence of all things yin and yang. The spectacular event horizon of womankind's singularity. Sheer ecstasy and absolute agony.

Maura and Jane have much to lose. Even greater to gain. Possibly.

I propose that we clip this chapter and post it forthwith as a cautionary addendum to the "Online Female Sexual Fluidity Manual" and subtitle it "Here, (But?) By the Grace of the Goddess, Go I" ... or better still: "Bicurious Beware."

Whaddya think?