Reviews for Shadows of Hatred
Anon chapter 20 . 2/14
Yay for getting rid of the Shadows! Yay for Robin realizing what he had to do! Boo for Maria having to sacrifice her life to save everyone and the valley. I knew it was going to happen, but it's still hard to read about. Great chapter- very well-written. I eagerly await the next installment! Keep up the great work.
Anon chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Wow! Wonderful chapter! I cannot wait to hear what happens next with the Shadows! Great job, and keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 18 . 6/30/2013
I have read quite a few of these Moonacre Valley fanfics. I now have two favorite fanfics for Moonacre Valley! None of the other fanfics are near as good as this one. What a wonderful read! I have been truly captivated by your story, and I cannot wait to read more! Wonderful writing. I would suggest one thing, though- edit your work a bit more carefully, or have a friend edit it for you. One time (in a previous chapter) you wrote the name Leanna, or something like that, when I believe you meant Adela. Also, a few typos here and there, but overall very good. I can't wait for the next post!
ANNEROOS chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Arghhh, I can't wait to read more!
This is such a wonderful story!
Really love it how you just made some things up. It makes the story interesting :)
Love it, please update soon?

X
mysterymaiden14 chapter 17 . 5/27/2013
Wow! This story is sooo good! Please update soon! I have read a lot of Little White Horse fanfics and this is by far the very best! Please, please, please update soon! You are an amazing writer! Also, I'm working on a fan fic of my own and I was wondering if you had any tips for a beginner?! Ag
Kyra chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
Update soon! This is a great story and your writing is so good. I like how it's different but also follows the story line. Come on I want to know what happens. Keep writing!3
90 chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
I EXPECTED BETTER!
AND ADELA...
xXFallen-Angel-Of-DarknessXx chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
This tory is great! I couldnt wait for a update i was so happy when you brought one out but...im pretty sure you have updated to the wrong story! :( please fix it up :)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Now what?
Adela chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
This is cool! I have the same name! Please write more, I'm begging you! I love this so much!
please do this asap! I can't wait to find out what happens!
Catstream chapter 13 . 8/14/2012
Duh Duh Duh awesome story by the way
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
more more more plz plz plzzzzzzz i want to read more this was fantastic
WritingWithRiptide chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
Update! I'll love u forever if u do!
CatStream chapter 12 . 5/25/2012