Reviews for An unexpected love affair Part 2
Delena fan chapter 9 . 12/21/2017
Oh my god it's awesome. This fanfiction made the stefan and caroline as best couple. I can't express my happiness by reading this fanfiction. U did a great job keep on writing
alex chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
love!
Stefan x chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Omgsh can you please write more steroline fanfics! Your steroline fanfics are awesome !
Olivia Mcgregor chapter 9 . 7/1/2013
There are a lot of grammar corrections needed to be made, but other than that it is a fascinating story all around about love, loss and the battle for the people they love. Great writing!
xxvampiresgreatestweaknessxx chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
THIS SERIES WAS THE BEST SERIES I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE! For two days I read both of your crossover stories and they were just fantastic! AHHH! I NEVER liked reading as a kid or now but I REALLY enjoyed your writing! You have magical words and I hope this grows to be a career! I will be the first to buy one of your books! Keep on writing! You have a natural talent! USE IT TO UR ADVANTAGE!
xxkrista
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
oooh please part 3
LaLaALa521 chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
Good wrap up and good story. Thanks!
deberry chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
OMG she turned, when ha, now I have to go back and read again. these 2 drive me crazy. she loves him, he loves her not. That was sad when Bill died, Damon really cares for his people. Why was he upset with Elena,was it easier to lash out at her? I guess Stefan turned out to be the good one and ended up winning the girl. He went for his brother, but it doestn't mean that Elena did not suffer too. She was raising her daughter and as soon as she was sure she was grwon a little she followed after him. So now why is he resenting her when she has turned and even with that tatoo on her back what can she do about it. It will always be a reminder of what they went thru in the life. Rose our little hero might need to knock some sense into these 2. I got teary eyed when they both declared their love to each separately but saying the same thing. What a story and how genius of you to put these 2 together, im impressed. So Tyler lost the girl and his boss has also vanished, man oh man.
Great Thank you.
Kol and Elena chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
OMFG I love it
Jess chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
WTF?

oh my god, Stefan was compelled all the time? what kind of mean cliffhanger is this again, LOL! I see you're building up for the big finale!

Oh but this sentence was really priceless, it gave me a good laugh! "Elena was never the brightest in taking decisions…" He whispered in his teeth, while continuing to pace back and forth in the room. - LOL so true!
deberry chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
You go Caroline I knew you were feisty but not that feisty, woww now that's what u do when someone don' t treat you right yay. She got him good, he better go crawling and really beg for forgiveness if he really thinks he loves her. Singing and dedicating to him was just priceless. Well I did not expect Klaus to,do that, I hope he fights his compulsion and fakes it or maybe Tyler can tell someone, or hopefully Alex is a step ahead hopefully. I can't wait for father and daughter reunion.

Great update.

Thanks for the songs and oh RIP Donna Summer
music.is.my.heroine chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
wow this was good! i cant wait for more to come ! it really sounds like a actual movie matter of fact this story is better then a lot of movies i have seen ! you should definitely think of becoming a director ! :)
peachx89 chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
Great chapter.
nightfallsupernova chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
great chapter vero, that was a proper cliff hanger although i cant wait for the gladiator fight between alex and stefan. should be good. cant wait for the next part and loved the banter between stefan and alex.
Kol and Elena chapter 8 . 5/16/2012
OMFG love it please update A gentlemen and his mistress