Reviews for A Life Well Lived
Raigon chapter 1 . 11/23
Wow, I like this as their final farewell to the lair. Great job, and a great piece of writing. Retirement doesn't necessary have to mean the end, but a new beginning.
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
good story...
Peach Wookiee chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
You probably know what I'm going to say, Caleigho, so I'll say it before going into more detail. As usual, a beautiful story. You captured the frustration of aging well.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
You are so right, the only reward Leo and his little brothers had was to come back home in one piece... sometimes.

Getting older really stinks, I loved the description you made about them, they look so tired...

Awesome story, you should be proud. Thank you.

Rose o .
TMNTLittleTomboy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Great story. It was very interesting. Not remembered for what they did, but the turtles rememeber all of it. like I said, great story.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That was a very touching fic! It makes sense at the end with them doing all they did because it was right. It was funny that Raph was the one to say that. He's getting wise in his old age. :)
turtlegirls16 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
(Sigh) this is sad but true. But one thing; in their world no, no one will remember them or what they did, but here- here they will be remebered and immortalized for all time. Here people do care about what they did and about them in general.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wow. What a heartfelt story and so very true to what the Turtles stand for. Even though they know no one will remember them for their deeds, they know and remember what they were to the city. Nicely done on this.

The Bubbly One,