Reviews for A special day
angela Broughton chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This Story made my creative jucies flow, if possible i'd like to read another throttle and Carbine story soon somthing with more love and romance theres not enough, heck even in the tv show their was hardly any at all,long distence relationships are difficult but thats what makes the hole story worth while yes carbine and throttle are both leaders with jobs to do, makeing it hard for them both to be two are both amazing characters,perhaps soon a follow up.
LadyDi chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Nice to see a fairly decent story about the BMFM. So far the few I've seen don't even know how to write a summary, let alone a good IC story. Thanks for providing both. Loved this series when I was a kid and not only did I find it on the web, but people have made fiction about it. Good job. _
miceaholic chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I love love the story. Carbine gets such a hard time it's nice seeing that couple get to be happy :)
Kashito91 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Very well written, but it should not be in the M section. It should be in T. M is for graphic violence, hardcore sex, multiple deaths, that kinda thing
B.C. Crossing chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
First: excellent story. I really enjoyed it. You really seem to understand Carbine and her relationship with Throttle. Well written, good job!

Second: Yay! Another Throttle/Carbine shipper! They belong together. I have a pro-Carbine story, I'm not sure if you have read it, called Country Crazy. Carbine needs more love in this fandom and I'm glad I see another writer who agrees. Keep up the good work!

Write free, citizen!