Reviews for A Haunting
Sallyannerenee chapter 7 . 3/27
Wow. Nice idea for a villain. I couldn't put it down until I finished it.
Elaine Weasley chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Loved it! A brilliant haunted house story with a great twist in it.
Leia 96 chapter 7 . 10/2/2014
This story was so good, like truly incredible. I'm so impressed with the background you came up with for the witch, and the way that whole mythology worked out. And of course, all the Winchester interactions were amazing :)
TS chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Wow, you are an absolutely amazing author! The drama, suspense, angst, and whump were all equal parts fantastic. Hope you have many more stories to share!
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Wow...what a great story! Loads of action and suspense, and a wonderful balance between the characters. You really seem to have nailed their personalities wonderfully. I love your version of John - this is the way I see him being, too. What a terrible situation for him to be in, with one or the other of his sons about to die and helpless to stop it.

Dean and Sam, each being willing to sacrifice themselves for each other, while part of almost every good story, NEVER gets old, and you presented it in a way that was fresh and edge-of-your seat suspenseful. Even at 14, Sammy was prepared to take a bullet for his brother (or, in this case, a knife, LOL!) His idea to make her mortal again so Dean and/or John could kill her was great, if extremely risky.

The ghost kids were a great addition to the story - them banding together to help Sammy was great. Guess they could relate to him more, or maybe it was his latent psychic abilities that made them want to reach out to him more, since they seemed to leave Dean pretty much alone.

Great job!
Lucydolly22 chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
Brilliant story i loved the way sam got stabbed i could feel the blade it was amazing, excellent writing
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
This is a wonderful piece of work.

I can't not tell you how much I loved this story. This piece, as a whole, is just so amazingly thought out and written.

I was on the edge of seat waiting for John to find Dean, and then Sam to get there and find them, and for them to get to Sam. My nerves on edge, waiting to see how things would play out.

And then the last chapter. Amazing.

I didn't ever doubt Sam would come for Dean even for a moment. Sam will always come for him, and Dean will always come for Sam.

But that scene where Sam first shows up, hovering in the doorway and Dean is trying to get the witch kill him instead just got to me.

And then when Sam - and may I just stop and saw I LOVE Sammy :D - came out and practically sacrificed himself to save Dean and to stop her, that just broke me. I was honestly crying at that point. And the Dean and John's reaction, all the way from them realizing Sam had been stabbed, to Dean begging for Sammy to come back right up to the last piece - just tugged at each and every one of my heartstrings.
Iniysa chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Great story. :)

Lauren
Sargerogue chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
Great story. It was amazingly good!
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
"Unable to steal what is freely sacrificed."

What a great line.

Fabulous story, lots of action, angst and a good deal of creepy thrown in to boot. Thanks CeCe, I really enjoyed your story. You really bring the characters to life.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
What a terrible predicament for all of them to be put in. I love that the ghost kids are trying to help Sam, but why aren't any of them trying to help Dean?

Another great chapter. And another evol cliffie.

*rolls eyes*

lol ;P
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Interesting how you showed how each Winchester works. Sam doesn't follow his father's orders, J.W. yet again leaves Dean behind alone in possible danger, Dean of course insists that he go after Sam. What a great way of showcasing the dynamics of this family.

It's all so dysfunctional, but yet you can't really judge any of them. They're trying to look out for each other in their own damaged way.

Finally! J.W. put it all together. I hope he brought his A Game to fight the witch.

This is a great story and I'm really getting into it.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
"Witch. Killer of children."

I was right! It is a "Hansel and Gretal" 'thing'.

*does goofy looking nerdy dance*

Oh wow, loving the psychic connection between Sam and that kid. And how he showed J.W. and Dean how to get out of the trap thet were in.

Another evol cliffie.

Hmmm, hope the psychic kid helps Sam get away form her.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
This is a great action chapter. Love it! This sentence creeped mr out.

"The little gray ball rocked back and forth beside the thin finger bones."

You win!

lol

Ok, all the pentagram stuff SAm noticed is not a good thing. This means they're dealing with more than just your average ghosts. Their level of 'weird' just got weirder. I'm beginning to wonder if this is a "Hansel and Gretal" 'thing'. Especially afyer the ghost said "He's younger" and went after Sammy.

"Then all went brutally quiet."

Evol cliffie iz evol.

*points finger directly at you*
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
These ghost kids are creepy. You've got a well written chapter here.

Poor Dean, getting cut up by a Fugly. You know I luvz me some Hurt!Dean, right?

*enjoys wickedly*

Even though he's hurt, he's still focused on the hunt.

That last scene with that kid and Sammy was so creepy. I wonder what that was all about. Was he under control of the Fugly? Did the Fug' make him shred his face?