Reviews for You and I
Mardigny chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
It's been a long time since I've reviewed, been a long time but I'm back in town...

Looking at the reviews here, was I the only one to read this while Lady Gaga was in my earphones? Jeez. I'm maybe 100% sure you were thinking of 'Yoü and I' by Gaga when you wrote this, so I'll write my review from the perspective of channeling that tune.

The couch makes an important appearance in your fic and I immediately understood its reference. I enjoyed how you made it the central location for the storyline, perhaps stronger than it was in the original song, and all the meaning placed onto it really gave it the attention it needed to pull this off.

All the subtle song references really amped up the experience as I knew what the fic was referencing and made it enjoyable to read (even the more obscure ones; Kaiba was in America, where Nebraska is, for example.) The fic is a joy to read while listening to the music on which it is based and I'm very happy you wrote it, even if it was when the song was a fresh single two years ago.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Nice one. Love how playful they are with each other, yet you can still sense how close they are.
BlackWings95 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Now you see... that's what I'm talking about... happy endings. They might be a cliche but it makes everyone happy. I can't believe more people have not reviewed, I hope you at least get a lot of people reading your stories though. Now hurry up and finish the other Joey x Kaiba ones in your unfinished list.
Jonouchi Katsuya chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Everything here is said with a sly smile. I like.

Well, if you switched out "pup" with "loser" I think I would like this a whole lot more.
dancing elf chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
iteresting
BrowneyedShamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Awww.. Wow this was told in such a way I truly felt as I'd I was there watching! I'm completely transfixed and I want to know more! What next! I love how after all that time they still came back to each other!

12/7 stars