Reviews for Afterparty
spaceconveyor chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
I love this storyline continuation, but I wish we could meet the rest of the crew! I heart all your Shenko. :D
TheJadedStar chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
? More please I was sad when I found this one was not competed :(
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
I can't wait for the next one. So who's next Miranda?
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
This was great. When is the next chapter out I'm dying to read more )
Someone chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
R u ever gonna write more? Plzz write more :D
Dragonfire81 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
i would love to read about the other crew members reaction (a threat from Ken about kicking daddy bags would be funny)
Someone chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Lol, nice job! Hope you continue it!
FoxyKat chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
That was funny as hell! You got Mordin's attitude great! Keep at it!
moosesaregreat chapter 3 . 4/14/2012
I have enjoyed your writing very much but I must say, I wish you had continued this one. Interacting with Thane would have been fun to see, and of course Jack with her potty mouth. I did enjoy what you have though!
nottnottie chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
These are hilarious! And I can clearly imagine each character speaking every line (: please do more!
bunnybounita chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Oh I can't wait for an other chapter of this story :). I really enjoy reading your fics you're really talented. Thank you for sharing.
Angie010 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Ohhh I love this chapter. Dear dear Mordin and his awkwardness. :] It def made me giggle to myself. I read all of your other stories previous to this one, and might I say, they are all very impressive! :] Lots of emotions ran through me while reading them.

I have to say I did shed a tear a couple of times as well! haha

I hope that you'll update this story sometime soon. I can't wait till he meets Jack. She was one of my favorite Characters in ME2.

Keep up the good work! :D
htewing chapter 3 . 1/8/2012
Can't believe I didn't have this on story update. This is hilarious. (I have to say I'm sort of looking forward to, oh, I don't know, the more insane members of the SR2? Poor Kaidan.) Anyway, awesome story. Update whenever you can (life sucks that way).

Also, even though NaNo has been over for over a month, I'm going to stalk you. Let it be known. :)
soccerchic6 chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
I hope you find the time to update soon. This is great! I love the idea of Joker taking Kaidan around introducing him to the SR-2's crewmembers. :) Can't wait to see who's next!
LianaDare8 chapter 3 . 11/30/2011