Reviews for A Death So Full and Man So Small
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Ahhh, so good. I just love all the possible futures. They manage to be perfect, believable and heartbreaking all at once. And I love Peter's desperation in trying to save Olivia, to not 'let her down again'. Seriously excellent story.
Invariant chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Wow, this was amazing. Just speechlessly written and what a great concept as well. I LOVED it! Very, very good job!
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
ohh I love this :D There's so many little things about this that make it so rich. Your imagery and descriptions are wonderful and I love that Peter and Astrid decide once again to go back in time and change things, that's really cool.

My stomach dropped when I read that Olivia was in handcuffs; I thought 'what? OMG!'. Walter's potential future death saddened me, as well as Olivia's acceptance that the world is dying. For her, she only wants to save the world and accepting that that is no longer a possibility is a hard thing for her to do.

Great job!

CP7
Agent Xero chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
What a great read! Not too short, not too long, but just perfect! The different 'futures' you provided were very intriguing, between Olivia's kid, Charlie still being alive and the interactions between Olivia and Walter were spot on! I also really enjoyed the way you wrote Peter trying to 'find' Olivia, her dynamics and everything were great!

Overall I really enjoyed reading this, I know myself, between reading and writing, it's certainly helping my Fringe withdrawals! :)

Excellent job, thanks for sharing! It was awesome!

~Steph

WTR
CoffinWood chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Aw geez. This was awesome.
Mireya Cristina chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Wonderful! This story was well written and took us on a great journey. I would love to see more of the possible futures. I wouldn't mind a similar story. ;) Keep up the good work!
HeartandImagination chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I am seriously impressed with this story. It has a very White Tulip feel to it, as Peter seeks out the right time-line. Love the ending with him and Astrid, (First People) and it makes total sense that Astrid could have written the language code. One of the best post s3 fics, so Bravo.