Reviews for Forbidden
kwiluvu chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
"and the next morning, they both received Howlers." Haha sorry, it just popped into my mind xD
Wonderfey chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
First of all. It's a simple idea, done loads of times before.

Secondly, SLOW DOWN. Too much is happening, and it's not realistic. WHY is he falling for her? Is it because of love, or lust? Where is the journey?

This is just pure cliche. Try to make it a different story, try to make people guess instead of predict. Try to make it different to EVERY other story about Rose and Scorpius out there. USE your imagination.

I get the fact that they don't care about what their parents say, but it's not realistic. Read it yourself. You should have at least postponed the kiss until the reader has been introduced to the story. Especially if it's a multi-chap story. If it's a oneshot, fine. For a multi-chap, you need to build up everything for the reader. Especially the relationship between the two.

I'm so sorry if this sounds either mean or completely horrible. But, you should take it as a compliment. You do have potential, but it's your actually imagination skills that are lacking, not your writing skills. Write some oneshots, read some books. DON'T WATCH MOVIES. (unless you know what you are doing, because if not, you end up making everything go quicker than it does in a book).

TAKE THIS AS A COMPLIMENT MY FRIEND. :)
MissSoftballChick chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Ahhhh I love it!
Purdy's OUTLAW chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
AWSOME STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Purdy's OUTLAW chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
AWSOME STORY PLEASE UPDATE SOON
shakesparrow chapter 1 . 9/7/2011

this isn't a helpful review, but yes.

best of luck,