Reviews for Fight or flight
dragooonthegreat chapter 14 . 6/4/2012
omg omg omg please please please continue soon, i wanna hear the zane proposal!
Sakina-chan chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
i don't think he does he was kicked out of college twice
USA-Fanatic chapter 14 . 11/6/2011
This story is amazing! I absolutely love it! The show never really explored Jo and Zane's relationship in depth, or at least as much depth as I would have liked, and this did a really great job of doing just that. Good job!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Lol I could totally see him building a shrine.. keep up the great work. Please update soon.
Sara60691 chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
rofl! i loved Zane's comments, especially the last one. ,these two are so great together and i just love the ending for this story!
Sara60691 chapter 13 . 10/11/2011
*sigh* there needs too be more guys like Zane in the world. i love this chapter so much and i'm looking forward to what you write next!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Great update
Sara60691 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
omg, sooooo cute! (there aren't enough exclamation points in the world for this review to express how cute this is) I loved the surprise Zane had and i'm glad you made Jo italian because the actress is. Erica is so great! anyway, really looking forward to the next chapter!
purplepotatopig chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
really nice to see jo and zane outside of eureka...longer chapter(s) would be interesting and highly appreciated )

but you've got to be kidding me with the last part - "he may not be in love yet..." after all that planning and preparation for this trip? can't wait to see what he can be capable of when he's finally in love!
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Loved the new update. Can't wait for more.
purplepotatopig chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
So who is ready for a vacation with the happy couple in Italy? i'm definitely raising my hand!
Sara60691 chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Squee! I think i love Zane even more now! i'm so excited that they're going to Italy and i wonder what they'll do and everything and omg it's so cute how they act together! (wow i need to cut down on my sugar intake in the morning, lol) but wow, i lvoe this chapter so much! I'm really looking forward to the next one and i'm really glad you're in such a writing mood!
purplepotatopig chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
i'm glad you started writing on this again! you must be super duper inspired to be churning out all these stories and chapters for us...not that i'm complaining )

i'm loving the more leisurely pace of this story (coming at the heels of the more action-packed time and distance). i'm happy with what you wrote about zoe and zane. i think you nailed it. and i like jo's reaction - she knows she hurt zoe but she also knows zoe was overeacting.

looking forward to the next chapters (yes, plural )
pdxskigirl chapter 9 . 10/3/2011
Thank you! That is so the smackdown I wanted at the end of "Omega Girls" after Zoe was acting so bratty... Glad you are working on this one again :)
Sara60691 chapter 10 . 10/3/2011
This was such a sweet chapter! i'm glad things are getting back on track for Jo and Zoe and i love Zane and how he can never guess what Jo is going to do. Looking forward to the next part!