Reviews for Call Your Name
Katlover98 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Of course Lucifer hated the Impala, it has screwed his plans once or twice.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Very original idea and I loved it! Loved that line "absolute mockery of their brotherhood". Loved that! You described everything so well and it flowed nicely. Thanks so much!
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Good story. Dean would dare anything to help Sam.
Emmers224 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Aww. Poor Sam. As if having hell in his head 24/7 wasn't bad enough, he gets targeted by a serial killer. Guy just can't catch a break. I loved it! Awesome plot and amazing, insightful writing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
casammy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Excellent history, I have been charmed with it, always I like when sammy is kidnapped and injured person and always dean is there to find him and to rescue it and to bring it of come back home recover and except
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Poor Sammy. I'm so glad that Dean used the dream root to get into Sammy's head. He saved Sammy's life again. I believe those boys couldn't make it if they didn't have th other on. This was really excellent. I loved it.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Another excellent was absolutely brill and of course it contained hurt down time well
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I always love reading about the brotherly bond, especially when written well, as this was. I can totally see Dean realizing that HIS nickname for Sam, as well as his face, were used to torture Sam so much that he flipped out when Dean said it. I can also see/hear his reaction..."Oh, HELL no!" I love that Dean was able to use the dreamroot to reach Sam and let him know he could control the memories. Dean really IS an awesome big brother! :D It's cool that Sam ended up with a feeling of 'safe' when Dean said 'Sammy' after that.

Super great story! Thanks! :D
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Great story! :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Nice blend of Lucifer and the Dakota Devil, both blurring and using Sammy's name in the wrong way. Poor guys, as if they haven't been through enough already.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
"Don't need you in m'head, Dean," Sam mumbled. He was already mostly asleep, but a big hand flopped over Dean's shoulder onto his chest just above his heart. "Yer already here."

*sniffle* I loved this one!
WhoIAmHatesWhoIAm chapter 1 . 9/7/2011