Reviews for Three Worthless Years
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
This is so sweet and sad!
HAPPY KID 21 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Wow this is amazing. I can practically taste her troubles, I am drounding in surro for Bella! Jake is so cute, I bet he would make a great Dad. I love your knowledge of the the military and who you used it. hank you so much for sharing this amazing one shot with the world. The whole story balanced and perfect down to a T. Keep (::)(::)(::)(::)(::)(::)
TheMightyRen chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I love this, beautifully heart wrenching.

Wicked link through to Swiftys Back to December! Great.
Naked Heat chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was such a whirlwind romance and my emotions were all over the place. I went back and forth between “This is such a great bold romance” with Jacob and his confidence to go after love to “I hate this story” because James was such a sexist pig that had no integrity whatsoever. What is sad is that there are people in real life of such a low character as James. I was appalled when Bella told him she was pregnant and he had the audacity to first question if the baby was his and then to ask her if she could “get rid of it.” He called his own baby “it.” I was so disgusted with him. If Bella only had a high self-esteem she could’ve kicked James where it counts. The whole ordeal she got bullied into wasn’t even worth it too as “the sex was lousy due to his serious lack of technique.” That line made me laugh. He probably thought he was such a catch too. She needed to spread that truth around after the shameful way he treated her, he deserved no less.

On the other hand, oh sweet honorableJacob. His response to Bella’s question "Don't you ever get lonely" would melt any lady’s heart—"I haven't got time to be lonely. I take care of my dad—he's in a wheelchair.” Their return from the dance was so silly when her chaperone caught them kissing and saw her disheveled hair and assumed the worst. His persistence was amazing with all of his letters. I can’t believe she didn’t write to him explaining the situation. When he wrote a final letter apologizing to her it was just heartbreaking. HE HAD NOTHING TO APOLOGIZE FOR. James is the one that needed to say sorry and grovel. I got so giddy when Jacob showed up on her doorstep two years later and said “Hi, beautiful.” I loved the story again because it ended on such a high note. Yay she didn’t settle for a loveless, mundane marriage. Instead she had Jacob with his unconditional devotion. What a hopeful story.
dohagrl chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
interesting story...i ussually dont read B&J stories...but this one was good!good luck in the contest!
Scarlettplay chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Wow, so very moving. It almost made me want to be Team Jacob! So sweet, and I want to put my foot up Renee's backside! And then find Charlie's gun and give James his due. It? Seriously? He called his baby "it"? What a heartless ogre!

Loved it.
mharrison9101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I dont usually care for all human stories, but this was really sweet!