Reviews for The Dominatrix and Ms O'
grandmachix chapter 30 . 4/23
Finally, the last episode of the House of O. I have enjoyed the journey. A few unpleasant people were dealt with handily. But most were fun and delightful.
grandmachix chapter 16 . 4/22
I, too, was born in 1942. I love all the singers you listed and I'm a fan of the big bands.
grandmachix chapter 15 . 4/22
I like Jasper. He's a gentleman. As a Master Dom he knows how to treat his sub.
grandmachix chapter 12 . 4/21
Rape is very serious. There are people like Caius out there. They are arrogant, vicious abusers not only in 'scenes' in the lifestyle, but any time they are able. Victims of rape and other abuse are often afraid to come forward either because they have been convinced that they deserved it or they fear repercussions from their abusers. Also the general public is prone to blame the victim for getting into the situation. Sorry for the rant. I am basically agreeing with you.
bobbysgirl1976 chapter 31 . 6/13/2015
See you there!
ttandme69 chapter 31 . 6/6/2015
Loved the story. Thanks, Lisa
acw1 chapter 4 . 6/6/2015

o
MariaVB chapter 31 . 6/5/2015
Will we still get emails for update alerts for these sites?
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
So glad to finally find this! This is probably the first fanfic I read when I started like 2 years ago. Started off with a bang and haven't slowed down yet!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
i am not meaning to be rude but all of this is in 3rd person pov not 1st person pov
SarcasticBimbo chapter 30 . 7/31/2013
Terrific story and I loved the interview at the end.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
That's so sweet that Mrs. O wants to adopt Bella!
monicaalexr chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
I really like your fic xD
the only thing I don't like is when you put someone's POV but continue to right it in the 3rd person
cbzoo chapter 30 . 3/11/2013
I want that outtake
cbzoo chapter 29 . 3/11/2013
was a wonderful story thank you for sharing it