Reviews for Expressionless
lightsthatguideus chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Great story :) It's a really interesting (and a little fragile) subject for Eleven and Rose, and you handled it nicely. Keep up the good work!
katarina97 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
awesome please write more
Waverley chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Was that last one a princess bride reference in the last one?
Lafayette1777 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Awesomeness! You totally have the characters personalities nailed down and I really liked the way the story was organized! :)
Lady Lorelai chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Own, so adorable! I loved it!

Specially that part with the "x" keys; also, the fact that people are actually shipping S/U, and writing good fics, in which both Uhura and Spock are IN character. Yours was excellent!
Botsey chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was adorable.

Thank you.

Botsey
Gerriv chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Great story! I just loved it!
Doni chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Very sweet. I think Nyota is pretty much awesome in any universe.
setphaserstosass chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
cute!
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Great 5 1. And my hat's off to you for shipping both. I personally can't write K/S worth anything, but although I ship S/U, I really enjoy a number of K/S I've read.
uw80 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
That was lovely
sf.fangirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Well done. This is a lovely story. I am impressed that it came from someone who usually doesn't write this paring because Uhura felt very dead on character.
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
the Captain informed me that an x was once used to denote kisses in electronic communications

ohhh that was so sweet:)
droopydog chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I'm with you. I like both pairings. And I love your work. I smiled all thru this. You are so good at channeling your inner Vulcan and getting Spock just right, no matter the story line.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
THAT WAS PERFECT! I'm requesting more, right now! I really loved that how even though it was from Nyotas POV we got inside Spocks head as well! Really fantastic work, I completely enjoyed it!