Reviews for My Little Boy
Speedstreek360 chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Aw, this one was so sweet! I love how you did Thrash In, and showed her feelings towards Cliffjumper, and how he makes her feel good about herself.

Awesome word Legacy!
Sounddrive chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
Aw, you have a good one Thrash In. :D
Speedstreek360 chapter 11 . 4/2/2012
Aw Cliff, you're such a sweetspark. Thrash In you hooked in a good one! Hmm, loved the fluffiness of this fic. Very well written and it was just so sweet.

Good job LN!
Sounddrive chapter 11 . 4/1/2012
You have no idea how much I love this song . . . *hug*
Speedstreek360 chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Cliff, (tsks, then sighs) when you turn into a human girl at Grace's age, then you can talk. (sighs again) This made me giggle, and I feel a little sorry for both Cliff and Grace: Grace, because she was embarassed, Cliff, because he got yelled at.

But I loved it! Hope to see more soon, LN!
Lady Quickshift chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
well, isn't that every boy's reaction when they start finding out about that stuff? He meant no harm he was just curious, but I bet Grace thought he was going through stuff when he found "those" in the first-aid kit.
Sounddrive chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
Speedstreek360 chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
OMG! that was so cute and sweet! Finally some Thrash In and Cliffjumped lovin'! I hope that they bond and have a sparkling.
Sounddrive chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Cliff quoted his dad! ;)

The kiss was perfect! Happy Valentines!
Sounddrive chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
If Cliff even ATTEMPTS to try to tell Arcee about the last line there . . . O_O

RUNFORYOURLIVES! *sprints away*.

LOL, thanks for the present!
Sounddrive chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Aw . . . you would not believe how my heart melted when Cliff kissed her forehead! X'3 (happy tear)
Foxbear chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
You create such sweet characters!
Foxbear chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Awe, sweet and fluffy, with just enough twinges of pain to give the story flavor.

Keep up the good work.
OriontheCat chapter 1 . 12/2/2011

Poor Arcee.

Bee shouldn't have told them about Decepticons. Because Cliff might flip out at the fact that his father is a 'monster'
Sounddrive chapter 6 . 11/27/2011