Reviews for Sleepwalking
BloodyGoodTime chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
3333333 Me gusta c:
jakondas chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Mmm, now that was delightfully naughty! *purrs happily* I noticed a couple places where the names were wrong, one where Ichigo's hair turned blue, and one where Grimmjow was supposedly white-haired... so it comes as no real surprise that you originally worte this to be a Grimm/Shiro (which I might just have to go searching for on DA, I was there earlier today looking at a lovely pic of Ichigo from your 'Sinful' fic, so I know how to find your account. _). Despite these tiny errors, this still comes across as sweet and adorable. I love vampires anyway, but Bleach does strangely lend itself to the genre, doesn't it?
hehehehehohoProductions0 chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This one-shot had a strange full-fillment at the end. And when I was reading it, I just thought 'dark'. Not dark as in dark thoughts, but as the mood and shadows dark. Like everywhere Ichigo is, he is basked in the shadows.

Given I said that; id like to say the smut was yummy yummy yummy :p.

But, when Ichigo was walking in the fair he mentioned meeting Shiro there...? What does that mean?

All and all, a really enjoyable piece :D.

Thank you!
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
typos:

"He didn't waste any time before letting his forehead rest against Grimmjoq's, a long, suffering sigh escaping from between his parted lips." - grimmjow.

"It was eerie, considering it was so dark and quiet, but Ichigo supposed it was fitting for the place he may just meet Shiro for the first time in his waking hours." - don't you mean Grimmjow?

i wonder why tensa doesn't like ichigo...

why doesn't this say "completed"?
GrimmIchi615 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
this is F****** BEAUTIFUL~~!

*ahem*.. absolutely loved it, hope you'll update!
Toringtino chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Yo cari

I promised myself tha' I wasn't gonna read this until I had tha time to just sit down in front of mah netbook an' enjoy it - I do a lot of reading on mah mobile, which makes reviewing somewhat impossible/a pain in the backside. An' am so very glad I did wait so tha' I could give yah the praise I just knew you'd deserve~

And what praise I have in store fer yah ;)

As always, everything was so beautifully descriptive, from emotions ta surroundings an' everything in between. Yer always complimenting mah attention ta detail, but sweetness? I couldn't even hope ta compare to yer own! I always feel like I'm right there with the characters when I read yer work, an' it's jus' so downright refreshing I actually sigh a lil'...

Poor Ichigo. In the beginning, reading about his miserable life with his stepfather. Ugh, what a nasty piece of work. My heart went out to him as he waited fer the little bit of escape he had, in his sleep, where he's safe an' doesn't have ta deal with the world fer a few hours. Made me wanna bear hug him to within an inch of his life~

Aa, but enter Grimmjow... And what a glorious entrance it was! Angel/demon hybrid indeed, with leather pants and everything. Dear god woman, gimme a chance ta breathe here! What an awfully apt description fer the man, btw, both the angel/demon thing and the coffee one. Their first interaction was so bittersweet. Grimmjow obviously livid tha' Ichigo had been violated, an' Ichigo just wanting to curl up and feel protected fer once. Aa, it made me feel so warm an' fuzzy~

And then their second encounter. Eep. I loved that the bite ta turn him turned into a six, how very beautiful an' unwittingly possessive. Not to mention fitting, ne? I giggled quite a lot at Ichigo's forwardness after he'd been turned. Bless his eager little heart! Not tha' Grimmjow was complaining lol.

The smut was totally tits. Fer serial ;) Who'd have thought that getting it on in tha back of an old fortune tellers tent could be so very romantic? *happy sigh* Grimmjow was so loving an' attentive, an' Ichigo quite bashful but so willing ta please the man who literally gave him his life back. Beautiful. And tha blood-play was jus' nom-nom-nom. Though, kind'a ta be expected from a vampire fic, yosh?

I noticed what might be a couple'a errors? Um, first when Ichigo goes to tha funfair, an' the name 'Shiro' pops up? Was tha' supposed ta be Grimmjow? Or did I miss something beforehand, perhaps? An' then further down, when yah said 'Grimmjow whispered against the skin of the blunette's neck', I assume blunette was referring ta Ichigo? Lol.

Apart from that, it was simply divine. Purrfect~ Such a beautiful story of two souls who felt so lost and alone until they found each other. Awesome work cari, as chuffing always. Loved it.

Tori ~xox~
picabone99 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
love your writing style. please do more chapters, i really like this story.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
that was so freakishly hot, i think ya should do more for it! XD
treee chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
So much love to vamp!Grimmjow saving an unfortunate Ichigo. It kind of reminds me of your other vampire story. Will you be updating soon? Anyways, job well done on another fantastic piece! It was wonderful. I especially liked invisioning a wee!Ichigo asking big bag Grimmjow to turn him into a vampire. That has got to be the cutest thing!
Tiana Misoro chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Have I ever told you how much I love you? You've made my night, week, month, year with this lol! I absolutely, one hundred percent adore vampire fics, and this one was exceptionally good! I did get slightly confused when Grimm all of a sudden turned into Shiro, but since this originally had Shiro in it, it's understandable Again, thank you for such an awesome fic, and I can't wait to see what you come up with next~!
Boogermeister chapter 1 . 9/7/2011