Reviews for DocLock
Guest chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
OH MY GOD AMY YOU WHORE *throws things*

OMGWOW can't wait for more from this, looks so interesting!
wholockian729 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
most excellent. I think the plot is good, and of course Amy would hit on Sherlock! genius
HealerWarrior chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I love this! I am a huge fan of both Doctor Who and Sherlock and to find this story made my day! Great job!
FollowingShadows chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
WOAH! SWEET! Hah, I love Amy, and this exactly what she would do.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Ummmmm...

You are a fantasitc human being...utterly wonderful.
Caramel Life chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Ooooh, this looks fantastic so far! Am I right in guessing that the goop is sort of pheromonic? Do update soon!
DragonRose4 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Oi, she is as bad as Captain Jack... :P

Oops, hand in the goop that hasn't been identified, that is going to be trouble!

Looking forward to more.
AnnaRobsZombies chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
There is too much perfection in this story and I love it.
Nataly SkyPot chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
Muy bueno, escribe pronto, por favor.
City of Lunatics chapter 4 . 8/30/2012
I agree with Amy. He's bloody gorgeous
City of Lunatics chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Hahahahahahaha "So what's really going on?" "Moriarty has teamed up with a team of aliens bent on taking over the world and wreaking general havoc." "Ah" "Yeah" I laughed so hard at this you would not believe!
Katy chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
This is really good I wonder what will happen next
Dallas chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. You've captured the characters as though in a portrait. I feel as though each word was specifically chosen by the script writers of either show. It's dazzling. I do hope this continues for more chapters because this is an exquisite story that I am completely addicted to. I also love the added Johnlock.
JMS6 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Oh no, you didn't really leave it there, did you? I don't normally read crossovers, but this one is hilarious yet still not OOC. Hope you can update soon!
CowMow chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Really nice. Very ncie! All very in character, please update soon!