Reviews for razor sharp, razor clean
PrettyGirl07 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This a great little one shot. I love Slytherin, dark, arrogant, sexy Harry. And bold feisty Ginny. I love Slytherin Harry. Great one-shot, loved it.
Nova.8 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Ooooooh, oh, oh! I love Harry and Ginny too! And honestly this one shot was brilliant. It was dark and eery but sweet and sexy too! Well done on that, I don't know how you managed to do that. Well your great writing couldn't have done that really! Lol.

I loved this Harry and Ginny was brilliant but I didn't want it to end. Fantastic!
azerjaban chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This a great little one shot. I love Slytherin, dark, arrogant, sexy Harry. Ginny is quite blunt in her denials but he breaks her down. Great one shot! Love the last line.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
no offence, but the pairing ruined the story. i read this out of consideration. lovely writing, though. deanginny and ronginny are my ginerva ships.

(yes, i ship ronginny like i am a girl with a birth canal).

- deanna
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love your Harry though I wish he is not in Slytherin
PoseidonsLittleGirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Just like Jo said. Harry and Ginny are meant to be. I liked it. :)
tonette chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
i never liked slytherin harry and never will. all potters should be in gryffindor!. but i liked that your ginny is not the one who is running after harry and its very seldom to find that...THANK YOU
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I would definitely love to see a coversation between this version of harry and draco. To be quite honest though the way he followed ginny around was quite reminiscent of james and lilly
Once Upon a Faerytale chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love this idea. Wonderful story.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
haha cuuute :)
the.ways.we.lie chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
ugh, i already reviewed this story on a different account i think, but i loove it wayy too much.

really great story, hope you write more!

-truth
Marqueza chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Fantastic, utterly fantastic! I like Harry being in Slytherin.
Fried-Chicken-Nisha chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Harry/Ginny is the OTP for me. It was sweet how you gave them a Lily/James approach.
freethepoet chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
It was the last little author's note that convinced me to leave a review.

What is there to say, other than that I really enjoyed Slytherin!Harry and is it kind of bad that I totally see this as how James got Lily to date him and those Potter boys.

Ahem.

Right, well, this was bloody fantastic.
TheRhetoricalDreamer chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Aww sweet! I liked it a lot. harry and ginny both seemed very lily and James-esque, which added an interesting twist to their relationship :) I'd love to see more stories from you like this!