Reviews for General Destiny
DavisJes chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
"Nephrite had fallen in love with Umino, and she still couldn’t fathom why." Don't you mean Nephrite fell in love with Naru? Also nice recap of the first season but you should put your own material in now.
DavisJes chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
Nice to see Setsuna working on things.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Can't wait to read more. I know it has been six year but I hope someday you get inspired to write more of this story.
chillaxin101 chapter 3 . 12/10/2007
Hi, I love your story, Please update soon!

Chillaxin101
micatite chapter 3 . 5/21/2007
I know it's been ages since you worked on this last, but I've got to say that I wish you'd take another crack at it. The whole premise of the curse interests me. Plus, it's nice to see Setsuna's POV for a change.
Jedite'sFlame chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
PLease update soon!
SnowKae chapter 3 . 5/21/2004
update soon!
Starrika chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
I like this one too! Please update this soon, I really like how you ridiculed the 1st season (the anime made me want to cry sometimes at how bad it was...) and the plot seems really interesting! Good job!
Fireflyer56 chapter 3 . 11/24/2002
This story was amazing! plezz update soon, it would be a pity if u didn't! what is the Thing?

very scary!
VegaKatt chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
Can't Wait For More!
diane chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
This story is just fascinating. I love the attitude and "voice" of Pluto. Poor dear, Serenity really does make wishes/curses/actions without forethought towards the consequences. I'm excited to see how the guys end up being discovered, Pluto "saving" them from their dark seeds and brainwashing, and the inevitable conflict/meeting with the girls. Update soon!
Marni chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
Very different! Please post more!
Kaze chapter 3 . 5/8/2002
'kay. dear ice. GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT!...*scrowl*
Aurora chapter 2 . 5/8/2002
and the plot thickens! interesting way to present the generals.. how could serenity be so selfish as to curse the generals and not thinking of the effects it would have on the snshie! inriguing and incredibly beautiful! please continue!
blue lady chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Please continue, the prologue is beautiful. I love how the senshi were suddenly killed and the twist of Serenity cursing the generals. hehehe, I also feel that Minako and alcohol fit well together )