Reviews for Generation Vice
Lala chapter 17 . 11/15/2014
Can't believe you just left this here. So disappointing.
yaoifangirl chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
I was reading a fanfiction called canada slut did you make a question for it
ChibiMinoru chapter 17 . 12/28/2013
Why?
Why?
I am just... I'm going to finish this in my mind because holy fuck it's been a year? I'm crying. Why? Please just come back, I'm begging you! Okay... I need to calm down.
I just love the way you write, really, it's like so fucking amazing. I just- oh gawd you can't do this to us!
(We need that hot sexy smut!)
XxDaughter Of EvilxX chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
OH MY GOSH! THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, IT'S ONE IF THE BEST AMECAN FANFICS IVE EVER READ!
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE CONTINUING IT, IT'S ON THE BIGGEST CLIFF HANGER IMAGINABLE!
IM GOING TO GO CRY IN THE CORNER NOW BECAUSE THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL
JUST OMG
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
bri chapter 17 . 3/28/2013
wow i really love this story! is it still be continued?
Sugar Rush chapter 17 . 12/18/2012
Oh how I wish for the next chapter! D,:
daedricgurl chapter 17 . 9/20/2012
You aren't allowed to stop...
You have to keep going you can't drop it there!
Please update soon I'm dying to see which one pukes first!
This is a great story even if you didn't have a plot until
Now! It was humorous, so come on a bring me more laughs!
Miss Bloodrose chapter 17 . 8/9/2012
Awesome! I love this!
Miss Bloodrose chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Dude this is completely awesome. I loves it 3
Anonsies chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
I know I should get annoyed by you actually having a life, but if you say you will update every weekend, stop, apologise and say "Three weeks at the latest" and leave us with the biggest cliffhanger in fanfiction history for multiple months, I think I have the right to be at least a little upset. I know you have very little pride in your work but MANY people love this story and want you to continue it.
jUsTaNothErFuJoShi chapter 17 . 7/19/2012
How...how can you leave this story like this...for so long. Please...please upload a new chapter soon TTTT
AnEgbertFlys chapter 17 . 6/14/2012
I don't think I've ever told somebody this before... but I think I love you. 3 Please continue updating and my love will grow
kanzensaimin chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
Damn I just really wanted to smack matt and his mom when they were making fun of younger alfred in the photos. Honestly he has to have a tight lock on his feelings because if I was in that position I would hate the lady her son and dispise my dad for, really, ficking up my life.

Love the story :)
Dina chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Hey. We have been waiting for three weeks. You said 2-3. Three being the maximum. Where are you? This cannot be left like this.
SilverMajix chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
Really?... just... really? You're so mean with your stupid cliffhanger T~T xD