Reviews for Not Meant To Be
NxE-Forever chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Nice and such a perverted Gray! ;)
ShiningStellar chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Yes, yes, yes this is it just Lucy and Gray. But Loke will going to get Lucy. .'

I'm afraid of Loke now, since he's so obsess ;) but aren't he cute? ;
ShiningStellar chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Yay! Chapter 4. I feel bad for Hibiki. Hahaha and Gray is a pervert exhibitionist. Who can blame Gray for it.. Hehe 8-)
allovertheworld chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
ooooh is this a lucy x gazille/gajeel, natsu, loke, GRAYY, hibiki~ fic i see? ;D

even though they're a bit ooc as you said, this is really enjoyable so far! please continue writing (:
bookworm0313 chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Ok let me get blanket, water bottle, homework...oh yeah, and my little bubble to keeep from waking the neighbors. Hurry and post some NaLu!
rikary chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
Seriously hilarious. The idea of Gajeel with a guitar is just about right.

Oh wait, was that a Romance/Angst? O_O
ShiningStellar chapter 3 . 9/9/2011
How nice of you giving your fellow readers a cliffhanger and waiting for 4 days for new chapter? *sense my sarcasm* nahh kidding .. Anyway this chapter really crack me up. ;-D and Enjoy your holiday. ;)
alice chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
- mouth drops - o.m.g.

HOLY "PPOI LOL! tht is some creepy yet awesome shizz
ShiningStellar chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Wahhh Gajeel, Natsu, Loke and Gray is all after Lucy. Great! ;) geez Hibiki's screwed.
GrayXLucyRoxlikehellYEAH chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Coooool ! Upload soon !
NxE-Forever chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
Wow...interesting! Update soon!
alice chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
* Alice enters room * / screams / WHAT THE OMG EW GTFO YOU! THATS DISGUSTING! - Pushes Leo off Luce - LEO LOOK WHAT U DID TO MY BEUTIFUL CAT! I FKING HATE YOU - Throws pillow - -Leo meows & leaves room - UGH! YEA CONVINIENTLY MY CAT LUCE WAS GETTING RAPED BY MY OTHER CAT. And this happened before i read this story too...
ShiningStellar chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
There's Hibiki in there for about a sec ;) . Is the perfume that cause mayhem? Seems like it. And what's up with Gajeel?

Hint there LokexLucy.

Natsu's .. Let it slide.. He's still Lucy's bestfriend and last but not least, the Exhibitionist - Gray Fullbuster. Yeap. That's right GrayxLucy.

Nothing much to say, continue soon.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5