Reviews for Inside Labyrinth Walls
giselemaciel446 chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
EU realmente espero que você não tenha desistido da história... ela é muito boa pra ser esquecida. Como já escrevi, é uma das melhores que já li.. por isso.. please update!

waiting this long is starting to make me crazy :/
demon alice chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
OHH, I FINALLY FOUND TIME TO READ THIS! Okay re-read it because I needed some nostalgia! I love this so much Nd you need to update soon- pllleeeaasssseee because I'm dying from anticipation! I hate Elizabeth, and since that's my name I feel discouraged x.x but I loved the jealousy from Dawn and the dolls reminded me of the themes I've been coming up with lately about dolls...mmm, I need to know what's going to happen next!
smileynyankurocat chapter 12 . 9/19/2014
loved this story at first sight :3 i dun like eli though :/ cant wait for the next chapter! :)
giselemaciel446 chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
yeah !

finalmente vc atualizou o já estava até com medo de vc desistir da fic. ( o que eu espero que nunca aconteça )

ótimo capítulo, gostei da parte das marionetes. Foi bem criativo. Espero que continue assim.

eu realmente gostei da fic, e pretendo acompanhá-la com certeza.

espero que sua história faça sucesso.
já vou indo. abraço! ('-').
AshKetchumForever chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
Awesome job! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
I'm so excited for the next chapter, can't wait. Well maybe just a little longer.
Curious fan chapter 11 . 7/25/2014
If your best friend had such a great idea then why didn't you update yet. If your computer just stopped working then why not use a friends or bye now you should be able to replace it after waiting sooooooooooooooooo long to write another chapter. I am tired of waiting even though things take time, I think this has been well over enough time to take a break and then continue.
Reader chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I luuuuuuuuv this story please make more. I really want to know what happens. If you don't then... I don't really know. Just finish the story and live happily ever after and do whatever you want to after this story is finished. K?
Huge Fan chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
The story is creepy but it's definitely a good one. Although I am confused about how Ash and everyone else got into the labyrinth, are there trap doors in every house. Anyone else confused? Anyways even though you stopped updating a while ago, I think the story needs to be finished. So far it's turned out great. I DEMAND IT BE CONTINUED! ;)
giselemaciel446 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
OMG!

essa é uma das melhores histórias que eu já li aqui!
muito obrigada por compartilhar.

por favor up date! eu mal posso esperar pelo próximo capítulo.

por favor continue !

-Gisele
Big fan chapter 11 . 7/4/2014
Awwwww please finish this story of pleeeaaasssseeee I what to know what's happening next even though this story hasn't really been active since September last year :/
Sean Morse chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
This is freaky yet interesting to read. keep writing this one as well. It's full of surprises. I guess that's what makes it great. Well It's good as always keep it up.
-Sean
demon alice chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
Yay, I'm so glad this is up! (I just noticed, sorry, don't throw stones at me! x.x) That clown is making my head hurt, which is really annoying but whatever xD Even though this was short I still liked it c: And ooohh, Elizabeth, new character! Me and her have the same name, haha xD anyways, I hope this is updated again soon! (:
AshKetchumForever chapter 11 . 9/9/2013