Reviews for The Piper
A Fire Nation Citizen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Awesome! I really love this story I think you kept the characters in character well. I think this is one of the best stories in this fandome!
maiko masami bakorra kataang chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love this story. D
Garagina chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Love it!
Ginny Katara Black chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awesome. It is so like the thief to do a thing like that! Thanks for posting this awesomeness. I love it when people write fan fiction about minor plot things! )
seventeenthsymphony chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Interesting! Something we all wonder about...plus combining it with an existing fairy tale is a masterstroke.

I see you write for LotR as well.
FUNTEAM chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This was amazing, very imaginative and well written. The character were very correctively portrayed. It has to been one of the best fanfiction story I have read in a long time.
People Person I'm Not chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I was wondering just how Ornon lost his sheep...great explanation for it! funny, too. Totally something Gen would do. :) Pippin.
bookbook chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I LOVE the thief series. love it love it love it.

this was really well written. wow.
JesusFreak137 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is undoubtedly one of the most original fics I've ever read. Thank you so much for posting. You really did a great job, and while your style varies for Mrs. Turner, I think that is kind of the point, as the queen's thief's books are not fairy tales. I have to ask, what fairy tale contest? I might want to get in on that. I'm trying to think of some feedback, but I really can't. Great job!

~JesusFreak137
Adelphe chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow. Great job. Love the storyline, love the characters. This is now canon for me. Thanks for posting! Why aren't there more reviews for this?